No Ads, Clean Design and much more ...
Tubot is a YouTube client which has been developed and optimized specifically for iOS. It is a full-fledged alternative offering useful features for a better YouTube experience.
- Use multiple YouTube accounts
- Group subscriptions
- Sort subscriptions and playlists
- Minimize video player
- Continue playback where left off
- Mark videos as watched
- AirPlay support
- Preferred playback quality on Wi-Fi and cellular
- Watch history (+ pause and clear watch history)
- Search for videos, channels and playlists
- Search for videos in channel
- Additional parameters for video search:
- Order by (relevance, upload date, view count, rating, alphabetically)
- Video definition (high definition, standard definition)
- Duration (short, medium, long)
- Publishing date (last hour, last 24 hours, last 7 days, last 30 days, last 365 days)
- Category (Film, Music, Gaming, ...)
- Detailed search history (+ pause and clear search history)
- Manage subscriptions
- Add, edit and delete playlists
- Add, edit and delete comments
- Share videos, channels and playlists
Optimized for iOS
- Sleek and clean design
- Synchronizes account data over iCloud
- Supports dynamic type
- Stores authorization data securely in keychain
If you have any questions or suggestions please do not hesitate to write an email to email@example.com or to tweet to @tubot_io.
- Fixes an issue with authorization.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My likings and disliking
It’s not a bad app at all to be honest. I’m the type of person that enjoys watching their subscriptions and what’s trending. However the only issue I have with the app is that you can not pause the video at all and there’s no time video line where you’re able to see specific parts of the video. If you are able to make changes where the pause button, full screen, and video player time line showed up on the actual video when the user taps on it instead of it having underneath on portrait and not show up at all when the phone is turned sideways, this app would be drastically improved.
It's OK--need iPad version!
It works, but very hard to see such a tiny screen. It's too small on my iPad in portrait mode, much less on a tiny iPhone screen. Why can't video take up the whole screen space? Please consider then I will rate higher.
Still rocks on the old version
Still working. Version 1.2.5. Background and all. Excellent work dev to stand the test of time so well.
- Selcuk Sinan
- 3.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 Selçuk Sinan
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.