TumbleTally is a Women's and Men's Gymnastics meet score tracking app.
Track your favorite teams and gymnasts and the meets they compete in, with:
* An easy to use interface for fast scoring and awards entry.
* On the fly team score and All Around score calculations for each gymnast.
* Team score report showing all gymnasts that contributed to the team score.
* Track team places and ties.
* View results for entire gymnastics seasons or individual meets.
* Chart gymnast and team progress over a season in a line graph.
* Send gymnastics meet and season results to your friends and family via Email, Messaging, posting to social media, or simply AirDrop them to a nearby friend.
- Fixed bug: report and graph images were pixellated when sent from larger phones.
Ratings and Reviews
I've been using this app now for almost 3 years, to track my daughter's USAG compulsory scores. I really do like it, but sometimes it can get a little confusing when you are trying to add new meets in. You really have to pay attention to what season you're on or you can enter a whole meet's worth of info onto the wrong area. I do wish those logistics could be changed. Overall, though, a good app.
The absolute best
TumbleTally is the absolute best. Take the couple of minutes needed to just think about how gymnasts are associated with a team first of all, and then for any particular Meet each gymnast on a team may or may not be competing, and that a handful of Meets make up a season. Voila! It's so easy! Now you can record scores and see team scores, track personal bests, see progress for your gymnast and their team mates in a season and across seasons, and more. Oh, and it's SO valuable to be able to send a copy of your database to other people - do it at the start of a season or any time at all so everyone sees the same thing.
Highly recommend this app which I've been using for three years. Get it today.
Data at a Glance
Take a few minutes to learn how to input your scores and you will have all the data you need at your finger tips- highs, lows, trends. I like how I can send a snapshot of my son’s season to his coach at any time.
I don't find the season setup to be super intuitive (year, meets, and gymnasts are all entered on separate screens) and end up forgetting how to do it every season. But I message my questions and always get a prompt, clear, and courteous explanation. After getting help I got this year’s meet schedule set up in about five minutes. The rest of the season is just plugging in scores which is very easy.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.