This app is a music player that controls pitch and speed of the song in real time.
In addition to loading music data included in the standard music application, it also supports the function to import audio files from other applications (voice memo etc.).
- Karaoke's training. (Can be changed speed units of 10%, pitch shift in semitones easily)
- Can playback at reduced tempo to copy phrase for guitar or bass, the keyboard instrument.
- Can playback by changing the pitch to play by changing the key in the band performance (Developer himself has experience).
- Perform time stretch (50 - 200%) / pitch shift (-12 - +12) in real time.
- 10 bands EQ (Hz: 32, 64, 125, 250, 500, 1k, 2k, 4k, 8k, 16k).
- Abundance EQ preset.
- A-B loop playback.
- Center cancel.
- Lch, Rch each mute.
- Quick fast forward, rewind (specify the number of seconds).
- Check and set current position graphically in wave view.
- Supports background playback.
This application will not be able to read songs of the following formats.
- Songs from Apple Music, iCloud, iTunes Match
- Songs that are protected by digital copyright (DRM)
Fixed the problem that file deletion may fail when sharing files from the outside.
Ratings and Reviews
I bought today three different apps to help me change the pitch on few karaoke songs I have not been able to sing because they are too high or too low for me. These were: "Pitch Changer" by KBIC, "Tune Changer" by Loop Sessions and "Pitch Changer" by Music Paradise. ---/
The only one I liked and is worth the effort is the first one, "Pitch Changer" by KBIC. It was easy to use and I enjoyed the sound, it was not perfect but was better than expected.
-----"Tune Changer" looked great initially but the quality of the sound was mediocre.
-----"Pitch changer" by Music Paradise was the worse of all. I can't not even open the song file so who knows how the sound would be. I paid for it and is still giving me adds. How disappointing.
Well I wasted 2 bucks, but the other dollar was well rewarded.
(And I am posting this same review in the three of them).
Great for practicing
I really like this app. For practicing Guitar it makes it so easy to slow down solos so you can hear the part clearly.
Haven't needed to change keys while using it but if I ever do I know I can as well as selecting a certain part of a track to loop.
Best in class
I've tried a few of these and they pretty uniformly sucked. This does not. It stretches and speeds up tunes without introducing much distortion. Also it allows you to set loops. This is amazing for practicing dance because I can master a section without breaking to reset.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.