Are you tired of trying to learn a song, but the vocals are just too high? Or are the instrumental parts too fast? Tune Transformer can help.
Is that Adam Levine falsetto part just out of your reach? Does that Metallica guitar part go by too fast to catch all the notes? Tune Transformer can come to your rescue.
Lower Cee Lo Green’s voice a few steps, to where you can sing it. Slow down Dave Grohl's solo so you can catch all the notes and practice them. Loop on any part of a song, in your key, and at a comfortable speed. Tune Transformer will keep repeating the part until you get it right. Then you can slowly speed the part up ‘till you can hit it at full speed, but still in your favorite key. If you want to really polish your chops, you can run the tempo even faster than the original song. Tune Transformer lets you do all of that.
Tune TransFormer uses a unique cue bar that lets you quickly navigate to any point in the song while listening to the audio, so you can find a particular passage easily. Once you try it, you’ll love it. You can also mark particular passages in the song that you can instantly jump to, using Tune TransFormer’s tab keys. Your location marks will stay with the song as long as it is kept in the Tune TransFormer song library.
If there is a particularly difficult passage in the song, you can set Tune TransFormer to loop on that passage. You can slow the tempo way down in the loop, and work on your part while Tune TransFormer plays that tough passage slowly, over and over. When you get all the notes down you can speed the song back up, until you can play the passage at full speed.
Tune TransFormer’s fine tuning feature also allows you to tune any song exactly to your instrument, even if your instrument isn’t set to a standard pitch.
Tune TransFormer is perfect for music students as well as musicians. Enhance to learn; practice to master; through Tune TransFormer!
Tune TransFormer allows you to:
* Build a list of tunes, and select one for TransForming
* Raise or lower the song pitch (key) up to 24 semi-tones or two octaves; with 1/20 of a semi-tone precision, without changing the song’s tempo. This is way more range and accuracy than any other app out there.
* Decrease the song speed (tempo) down to 1/10 of its normal speed or increase it up to 4 times its normal speed, without changing the song’s key. Again, this is way more range than anything else out there.
* Quickly and accurately mark and jump to song positions
* Use the Cue bar to quickly navigate and locate a song passage while listening to the audio. This unique navigation tool makes it easy to find a specific part of a song, quickly.
* Continuously loop all or part of a song track via the Play Control Panel
* Tune TransFormer can play WAV (44kHz), AIF, MP3, and M4A formatted files
* Tune TransFormer cannot access Digital Rights Management (DRM) protected files.
* iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (4th generation), iPad, iPad2 and the New iPad
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
Check out our video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yqqg3wLpIo
For quick support assistance, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added support for iOS 10 Media Library Access.
- Requires iOS 8 or later.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works w iTunes
You have to own the song, can't be with a subscription service, but other than that, it works great. Very intuitive! An old review said it wouldn't work with your screen in sleep mode.. I've never had that problem. I've owned the app for several years and it's always been reliable. It does what it says it does and does it well!
I only use it with music from iTunes so not sure about any other source.
Wow! You need this!
Just got the new version for IOS 5.1. If you ever rehearse using backing tracks, you need this app! Most karaoke key changers sound awful if you change keys more than 2 steps. I've gone 6 steps up and down with no warble sound! Same with the speed change. No distortion at 50% or 150% speed. I've used Sound Forge to change keys and it is great but this is just as good for a lot less money! Absolutely the best!
DJs can use this too
I came up in the late 90s chopping and screwing songs. I've missed a lot of sleep hearing what my new favorite songs sound like chopped and screwed with this app. Spoiler alert: they sound pretty BA. The funny thing is that this app changes the songs a lot less than the producers of no-talent artists do in the first place. This app is BA! DJ Screw would be proud, and any vinyl DJ would be jealous.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.