Control your Autonomic music system right from your mobile device or tablet. TuneBridge is designed with a music-first approach, this app allows you to search songs across services, add favorites, create scenes, group rooms and more.
- Global search across all your streaming services and local files simultaneously. Plus, the app will automatically select the highest-quality source for you to listen to.
- Choose specific music and rooms to create a scene you can recall anytime you see fit. Hosting a party? Play your Party Scene, complete with custom dance tunes, rooms, and even a schedule.
- TuneBridge allows for a streamlined listening experience across multiple services. Listening to a song on Spotify? Use it to start a Pandora radio station.
- Simple Navigation. An innovative control panel makes it easy to find what you’re looking for and puts the most popular functions like Room Grouping, Scenes, and Favorites just a click away.
- Music-First Approach. TuneBridge allows for a streamlined listening experience across multiple services. Listening to a song on Spotify? Use it to start a Pandora radio station.
- Room Grouping. Control music and volume for individual rooms, or group rooms together for a more immersive listening experience.
- Create a Scene Choose specific music and rooms to create a scene you can recall anytime you see fit. Hosting a party? Play your Party Scene, complete with custom dance tunes, rooms, and even a schedule.
- Vast Lineup of Streaming Services from Pandora to Spotify, the Autonomic app supports the world’s most popular music streaming services, so customers don’t have to compromise on which playlists they can hear.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works great out of the box. Love all the music services.
Update: What about supporting the 5A and 2A your we still selling just last year???
Fellow screwed Mirage 2A and 5A owners - Update: Do what I did since they are not listening to us. Buy a Sonos Connect and plug into Aux input jack on your Mirage. Then in crappy old mirage app select that aux source and never use old app again iexcept to pick amp zones and zone relative vol levels. Use nice Sonos app for all music selection on all your services and even for overall master volume. You can also hook your Sonos Connect up to Alexa(s) and voice control the Sonos Connect.
Why does this not work with the 5A and 2A? I spent many tens of thousands of dollars on Mirages and Amps for 2 houses. The old app is very long in the tooth and has not been updated really forever and very, very infrequently. You were still selling my 5A and 2A last year but your new shiny app here does not support those????
Doesn’t work with their 2a
Lame. Old app is lame. I have new equipment their old app is awful and clunky. I was hoping to use this app like they promote on their website. I have brand new equipment and can’t use their new app. This whole system has been a total PITA and a waste of money in my opinion. Clunky and very spotty and unreliable.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.