Create, manage, analyze, and schedule posts to multiple social media profiles on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
TuneCore Social is designed for musicians with the capabilities of multiple apps all in one place to simplify social media for artists on the go.
Why you’ll love TuneCore Social –
- Publish & schedule posts to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Saving time for real-time fan engagement
- Built-in creator tools help you design custom social content with pre-installed filters, fonts, stickers and more
- Ready-made hashtag sets help you easily assign popular hashtags to increase discoverability and get more followers & likes
- Become your own social media strategist with real-time data & insights for each of your social accounts all in one place
Subscription Pricing –
TuneCore Social Starter Subscription (Free)
- Great News: TuneCore Social is now available for anyone with a free TuneCore account!
- For free users, there are a few limitations to analytics reports and creator tools
TuneCore Social Pro Subscription ($7.99 / Month or $85.99 / Year (includes 10% off)
- For Pro subscribers, you'll have access to comprehensive analytics reporting and access to our full suite of creator tools.
Got Questions? Get Help at https://support.tunecore.com
Read our terms and conditions at https://www.tunecore.com/terms
- We have added a captcha verification while sign in for added security
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Annoying issues resolved ~ great app!
TC Social used to drive me REALLY crazy. I loved being able to manage and track Insta, FB, Twitter, Soundcloud etc. from one interface but there were too many issues with delayed updates and inaccurate information. Now my information (social and royalty) is always updated correctly and my scheduled posts appear on time. Great updates!
Almost every time I log into the app I have to re-setup my social media accounts otherwise it won’t show anything as far as analytics. It’s takes about 10 minutes to resign into all these accounts btw..annoying. Now I tried to log in but it’s telling me there’s some kind of “beta” error. So now I’m paying for an app that I can no longer even use apparently. Not even sure of the purpose of this app other than a collective social media overview which I can see simply by opening on of the social media account apps that work perfectly fine. As a matter of fact, I HAVE to open the actual social media apps to see analytics because the Tunecore app is so crappy. Also, I have yet to receive any kind of update as far as sales of music distributed though TuneCore. Not the greatest experience so far....
Great Social Media Tool
Pretty cool tool, let's me control all my social media accounts in one place. So far, so good.
- TuneCore Apps
- 122.5 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © TuneCore, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- TuneCore Social Pro $85.99
- TuneCore Social Pro $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.