Tunefly is a mobile app and community for Artists, Fans and Venues built around local music discovery in your scene and beyond. Artists can record or upload their tunes or post upcoming shows. Fans can stream, purchase and review music, make Mixtape playlists and find out what shows are happening in their area. Venues can post upcoming concerts and open mics, book artists and promote them with never before experienced access to fans (coming soon). Tunefly aims to make the world of independent music accessible again by providing a platform for recognition and exposure and a way to build and interact with an engaged fanbase.
- Grow your audience in your hometown and beyond.
- Record a demo, acoustic or live tune right in the app.
- Upload original songs or full albums from your library.
- Promote upcoming shows and tag the venue you’re playing at.
- Top the charts in your own local scene or globally.
- Manage from backstage, on the road, or in the studio.
- Discover the best new music while supporting local artists.
- Browse posts from who you’re following or you’re favorite genre.
- Attend upcoming concerts and open mics in your area.
- Review tunes by your favorite artists and spread the word.
- Create customized playlists of your favorite music.
- Do what you do while you listen to music, wherever you are.
- Promote upcoming concerts, festivals and open mics.
- Need an opener? Receive applications from the best local artists.
- Easily search for artists and fans by location and genre.
- Track your stats and see who came to your shows.
- Interact with customers through reviews and messaging.
- Venues get there own location marker on our map.
- Check out music communities near you and around the world.
- Artists can join exiting scenes or create their own.
- Scenes include lists of all tunes and artists and local charts.
- Navigate the app easily through a colorful layout.
- Follow and connect with others who have similar musical interests.
- View regularly featured content and watch exclusive videos.
It’s all about discovering and collaborating through music, and there’s many ways to do both.
We've been listening to all of your feedback and working hard to improve Tunefly with each update. This one includes performance enhancements and bug fixes
Thanks for using our app and as always, feel free to contact us with additional feedback or new features you'd like to see in Tunefly.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for discovering and sharing music
This app is a great platform for discovering new music artists, as well as sharing your own original music or covers. Great way to get your music noticed. Super logical design and layout.
Good app, overall. The developers are great people and they have a fantastic team running things. The app is glitchy and buggy every now and then. It's very well-designed, aesthetically, and things are laid out in a simple, easy-to-navigate interface.
I wish things inside the app were a little more responsive. Messages glitch for me all the time, as well as track comments and track rating, and the search feature underperforms at times
Tunefly is a wonderful idea and should be more popular. It is just like Instagram, but for aspiring (and established) musicians. However, the app feels a bit clunky. It runs slowly and is a little confusing to navigate. That is the only problem with Tunefly, and I would recommend it to anyone who appreciates music.
- Tunefly LLC
- 46.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Tunefly™ 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.