TuneFor Ukulele tuner for every Ukulele lover
TuneFor Ukulele tuner is design for the tuner beginners，Every one take it do not need read any normal file can tune your Ukulele easily and professional.
Take it you will be the tuner master，
If you want tune your Ukulele sound very very very accurate , You just need get the tuning prompt sound .
If you just need tune it well you just need look the light ,When it green you have finish it .
If you also can not tuning your Ukulele ,You can select the Manual mode， You can tune your Ukulele string one by one ,This is the easiest tuning mode .
That all ,We can let every Ukulele lover become the tune Master .
So easy , do you think so ! Try it. The best the easist tuner care for your musical life. We think you should share the best sound from your Ukulele ,And we can provide it to you with few time by your self .
We provide all the tuning mode:
Tunefor ukulele, a masterpiece specifically designed for ukulele beginners, provides you with easiest way to learn ukulele!
* simplest way to tune: the light turns green, the tuning finished, even a zero-base can learn to tune quickly.
* various leaning modes, improving your familiarity with music score, training your fingering, and your intonation.
-the “note pass” mode, specifically designed for the beginners of ukulele.
- various trains of ear training to cultivate the ability to accurately distinguish pitch.
- for training optional page of music score and game.
- customize the mode of learning chords, a totally new way of learning ukulele.
* detailed tutorial, a zero-base can play a song completely.
- give appropriate guidance and avoid detours.
- game training mode, no longer boring practice.
- different levels of difficulty to satisfy different groups.
- offers teaching contents rich in chords and score, etc.
- after training, qualifying automatically your performance by rating, if you want to improve your skill, you need to practice more.
* intelligently manage training-time and gain mastery of skills.
- make a plan scientifically by setting an alarm clock yourself.
If you want to learn to play ukulele in the easiest and fastest way but do not know where to start, download our tunefor ukulele and soon you will become an ukulele player!
The app contains the following subscription options:
- trial subscription is automatically renewed unless canceled 24 hours before the renewal
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
Terms of Service: http://www.insbridge.cc/index.php/terms-of-service/
*Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
Any problem contact ：Contact@ukustudy.com
*UI upgradation and tabs-games UI improvement : 1. improve users' experience; 2. learn chords and upgrade UI experience of game mode ; 3. improve users' experience of record daily
* fix bug
* improve chords games and tab-games performance
Ratings and Reviews
Great for learning tabs and tuning uke, pretty major flaws
First off this is the best app I’ve seen for a beginner looking to learn uke, or just someone wanting a reliable tuner. I adore the selection of tabs provided, and the game has just the right amount of tools to guide you into learning the songs. Major flaws however. Namely even though I purchased premium, I have to exit out of this annoying add for another tuner every time I open the app, even if I just want to quick tune. I even ended up caving in and downloading the advertised app just to see if the screen would go away, news flash, it didn’t. Another major flaw is the constant crashing if the app, and how the star system at the end is completely broken. It’d be nice to see my progress across all the tabs I’ve practiced, but the star rating just never seems to register. All in all I’d highly recommend it, but if the flaws mentioned above are never addressed I could see myself dropping it.
So, you’re probably reading this because you’re about to get this app (or you’re the developer or something). I think it’s a great app! I Got my ukulele because we were playing it at school. It was so out of tune for the longest time. I decided to download this app and guess what, it’s tuned. Yay. So, that’s awesome! There are however some things I would change. The whole premium thing, kinda gets in the way of learning how to play. I get that this is a free game, but it’s kinda difficult to play sometimes. So that’s one thing I would change. In fact, the only thing I would change. The premium is fine, but maybe just free some things up.
So, If you’re thinking about getting this app, do it! It’s such a great app! If you’re a developer or something, thanks for reading my review! You’re app is awesome! Cya!
Good but also meh 😐
I got my first ukulele at the beginning of this month because I was playing it during school and loved it. I couldn’t use this app at first which I get because the uke was SOO out of tune so it didn’t pick up the notes but then I got it and it this app works pretty well! I love how I can find different chords I’m not familiar with on it and metronome is helpful also. So that’s the good part. The meh part is that those are the only things you can do on there without paying for premium. Everything else is quite limited. I can only play one song that uses tabs which I just started learning. It would be nice to have some more songs you can play that use chords too. Another “meh” thing about this app is that it’s kind of hard to figure out what everything is. The directions should be clearer. But it a good app. I use it all the time for tuning.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback and love for it. We have began to add instructions of how to use inside it, but not updated now. This will be usable in following version. We plan to update the app soon and will take full consideration of your suggestions. You can also send us emails inside the app about your opinions. Thanks for your support.
- rui qin
- 91 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © qinrui
- In-App Purchases
- Access All Content $5.99
- subscribe 1 month $11.99
- All ukulele tool functions $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.