FROM NOW ON, THIS IS RADIO.
TuneIn brings together live news, sports, music, podcasts and radio from around the world.
With live and on-demand audio from the voices you trust, on any device, you're never without something amazing to listen to.
TuneIn Pro is a special version of the TuneIn app that, for a one-time fee, removes visual display ads and pre-roll commercials that normally play before content begins.
ALL YOUR AUDIO IN ONE APP.
• News: Stay informed with 24/7 news from local, national and global sources, including CNN, MSNBC, FOX News Radio, NPR and BBC.
• Sports: Listen to your team wherever you go with local, national and global sports talk stations.
• Music: Soundtrack your life with exclusive music channels, including Today's Hits, Classic Rock Hits and Country Roads.
• Podcasts: We've got all your must listen podcasts right here.
• Radio: Stream over 100,000 AM, FM and internet radio stations broadcasting from 197 countries.
GET THE FULL EXPERIENCE.
When you sign up for TuneIn Premium, our optional monthly subscription service, you also get:
• Commercial-Free News: The only place where you can listen to CNBC, CNN, FOX News Radio and MSNBC without commercials.
• Commercial-Free Music: Jam out to nonstop songs without ever encountering an ad.
• Less Ads: Enjoy more listening and fewer commercials across all 100,000 radio stations.
[TOP 5 REASONS TO DOWNLOAD TUNEIN:]
1. NEWS FROM ALL SIDES
Experience live 24/7 news from national and global sources like CNN, MSNBC, FOX News Radio, BBC, NPR, CNBC and Cheddar, along with local stations like KQED-FM, WNYC-FM, KCRW, WHYY, WTMJ and WAMU. You can even hear many of your favorite news shows as podcasts.
2. SPORTS TALK THAT MATTERS
Listen to your team wherever you go with local, national and global sports talk stations with pregame and postgame analysis, and team centric sports podcasts.
You can also stream live play-by-play of the biggest games from stations like ESPN Radio and talkSPORT, along with on-demand podcasts coverering your football, baseball, basketball and hockey obsession from every angle.
3. MUSIC FOR EVERY MOOD
Bounce between TuneIn's exclusive music stations curated for every mood, taste and activity. Plus, keep discovering new songs with the best AM/FM stations in the world, including WHUR-FM, 107.5 WBLS, WQXR-FM, 97.9 WSKQ-FM and Hot 97 WQHT-FM.
4. ALL YOUR FAVORITE PODCASTS
From trending chart-toppers to all-time favorites, follow classic shows like RadioLab, Stuff You Should Know and TED Radio Hour, and top-rated hits like The Joe Rogan Experience, NPR's Up First, NYT's The Daily, Wow in the World, and more.
5. LISTEN EVERYWHERE
In addition to the mobile and desktop app, TuneIn is available for free on hundreds of connected devices, including Apple Watch, CarPlay, Google Home, Amazon Echo and Alexa, Sonos, Bose, Roku, Chromecast and more.
Subscribe to TuneIn Radio Premium through the free app. If you choose to subscribe, you will be charged a monthly subscription fee according to your country. The subscription fee will be shown in the app before you complete the payment. Your subscription will automatically renew every month at the then-current subscription fee unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the then-current subscription period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the then-current period. The subscription fee will be charged monthly. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
TuneIn uses Nielsen measurement software which allows you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. To learn more about Nielsen's products and your privacy, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Here's what's new with the latest TuneIn app release:
• Customize your listening experience with new podcast speed controls
• General bug fixes and improvements
Share your experience by writing a review in the App Store. For technical help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Devoted listener to TuneIn pro
A feature that I would REALLY like to see added as an option in Tune-In settings is the ability to chose "anchored browsing" or "anchored scanning" when scanning down through my Favorites list. I often select a station, decide the subject being discussed is not interesting to me, and return to Favorites in order to continue scanning down the list. However, TuneIn returns me to the top of the Favorites list instead of permitting me to resume scanning where I left off.
Otherwise, I love TuneInPro. I have been a user of TuneIn since probably
2010. As a radio aficionado, I love finding radio stations with live or repeat talk show programming all over the U.S. and cultural programming from other countries. Since I am a late night person, the ability to find at any almost any hour stations offering repeat programming is of great importance to me. Using TuneIn I can find the programs being repeated or recorded that I like at 3am ET, for example. The ability to record anything I am listening to live for playback later is also a huge plus for me, especially classical music concerts. Because of the variety of programming and the ability to RECORD (a huge plus!) available to me through TuneIn, other apps such as Pandora and iHeart do not interest me at all.
New Update Needs Some Work
TuneIn Pro has been working great but the new update is creating a bunch of issues.:
*Recordings are now a sub-tab in My Library instead of a stand alone screen. Not a big deal but it requires extra navigation steps which matter with the final issue I mention.
* Multiple times my shows just stopped playing and recording. My phone was on my desk in a charger untouched and connection was not dropped. I pick it up to do something and find it has stopped playing and recording (recording with sound off so I can listen later so I was not aware).
* A big flaw is that you used to be able to scan back while something was playing live and pick up listening at previous moments within a 30 minute window (still works on recordings). You could do this with the 30 second forward/back buttons or just dragging the play line. This no longer works.
* This happened with the last update but is still the case with the current update. If you are listening to recorded content with your phone locked and you pause it and then resume it, the recording gets dropped and it picks up the channel live. It happens if you pause using headphones, the screen, watch or some other device. This stinks because it requires you to pickup your phone, unlock it, go to the recording and restart it. With the new “My Library” button it takes one more step to get it done. 1st world problem but still a poorly designed aspect of the app and resume feature.
Excellent! Of all my apps.(and I have way too many) This Dev. has updated his app in an attempt to keep things fresh and new with more updates than any other app. I own. Now that says a lot about the Devs. intentions. That being said I don't understand the complaints. This is the best music app I have, and I own several. The customer service is second to none so rather than slam someone's hard earned work, which he/she obviously cares deeply about, why not drop a line to them first? Rather than immediately posting negs? I can appreciate it and many have it coming, but not this Dev. I know all of you have or had apps. that the Devs could care less about. They post it, sell it, and abandon it. Take the money and run, and there's more of them than people who truly care. That's why I felt compelled to post, because this one is one that really cares about the product. There aren't a lot and I hate to see someone that puts their whole into the product become grouped in with the money grabbers. Take Care....
UPDATE: Well, as they say all good things come to an end. I hated to see this app go the route of the subscription. This was and continues to be a great app, and the developers have been improving this app since it’s inception.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 99 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 TuneIn
- In-App Purchases
- TuneIn Premium $9.99
- TuneIn Premium $7.99
- TuneIn Premium (Pro) $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.