Tunic is a simple app that converts Apple Music links to Spotify links, and Spotify links to Apple Music links.
Need to send a song to a friend on a different service, or open a track link in your app of choice? Share music with Tunic!
• Paste song links and receive a clipboard-ready link from the other service
• Send the song directly from the “Share” menu in your music app of choice
Tunic works with Spotify and Apple Music, but is not affiliated with either. I believe that music is best when it's freely shareable. Allowing everyone to choose the streaming service that's best for them, without walling themselves off, improves listening for all.
• Apple Music recently started using music.apple.com URLs instead of itunes.apple.com URLs. Tunic now works with both!
• Added smoother shadowing to make text more readable when shown over album art.
Ratings and Reviews
Not for playlists
I was looking for an app to convert Apple Music playlists into Spotify but all this does is convert links for singles songs. Because that’s useful. 🙄
Honestly, with a little more code it could iterate a playlist and apply the same logic song by song and so this, but nah.
- Elliott Williams
- 12.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Elliott Williams
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.