Ride cars and motorbikes and feel an unmatched sense of speed in an always changing world rendered in beautiful 3D pixelart vaporwave aesthethics accompanied by a blood pumping soundtrack, with procedurally generated tracks in 14 different environments. Master the art of drifting to conquer dangerous roads, Choose from a cast of different drivers, customize your car with upgrades and boosters to defeat your rivals and make it to the goal in the 1st place.
Turbo mixtape will take you back to the 80s paying homage to the classics which defined the racing genre.
- 12 iconic retro cars and 8 motorbikes with tons of upgrades and customizable colors
- 6 Drivers with unique special abilities to change your racing strategy.
- Procedurally generated tracks in 14 different colorful environments ranging from Sunny beaches, volcanoes, underwater tunnels, rainy mountains, and a lot more
- Avoid the traffic and race against 32 challenging rivals
- Break road barriers to find hidden shortcuts and secrets
- Real time road splits ( Choose your path as you go )
- Drifting mechanic inspired by Outrun 2, Ridge Racer and daytona USA
- Retro futurist soundtrack with 14 music tracks
- Vaporwave aesthethics
- Collect all C.Y.B.E.R. codes to the enter the cyberspace and race in a TRON inspired world
- Drive aggresively to recharge your nitro and use turbo pads to smash other cars for extra time.
Ratings and Reviews
Would Be Amazing
If it didn’t crash every time I try to boot up the game. It worked the first time I played it and now just crashes every time....this is an amazing game and I want to really enjoy it. Devs, please fix! On 8Plus with most recent iOS
EDIT: Uninstall and reinstalled and it still crashes. I get to the sev splash screen and then crash. I did notice when in settings it looked like it was already sync’d with FB but it never prompted me to sign in and connect the game to FB..
Superb Outrun-Style Racer
Honestly, this game is EXACTLY what I wanted out of Horizon Chase. Gorgeous aesthetic, satisfying drifting, high replayability. Not to even mention how it’s completely free with no IAPs whatsoever (although I do wonder if they’ll implement them later, hopefully not!)
The biggest difference between this game and Horizon Chase is that this one’s far more arcade-y, but that’s precisely why I think it’s the superior game.
Insane to think this game came out of nowhere, with no fanfare, yet it’s not only absolutely superb, but a beautiful example of a free iOS game that does monetization right.
Fun but Buggy!!!!
Please fix the crashing. It’s very fun otherwise. Also there’s a bug: if you upgrade to allow turbo boosters on the racetrack before the tutorial guides you to buying it, you’ll be stuck already having bought it and unable to upgrade it with only one premium coin.
- Comercial Bekho Team Game Development y Compania Limitada
- 305.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Bekhoteam
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.