Create stunning picture collages on your iPhone. Setup a collage with a prominent center picture, arrange pictures in a regular grid, or create a random picture pile. Tie fond memories together into gorgeous picture mosaics. With an intuitive interface, TurboCollage gives you complete control over your collage design.
Simply start by adding a few pictures to your collage. Choose a collage style from six exciting variants. Select from a range of aspect ratios. Select Landscape or Portrait orientation. Exchange pictures by dragging one picture on another. Add text to your collage. Shuffle the collage to get another exciting layout. TurboCollage even lets you pan and zoom individual pictures within their frames so that they are positioned just as you wish.
• Picture Pile
• Picture Grid
• Center Frame
• Zig Mosaic
• Add unlimited number of pictures to collage
• Add text to collage
• Drag a picture on another picture to exchange them
• Shuffle collage to get a completely new layout
• Pan and zoom pictures within their frames
• Drag, scale, or rotate pile pictures
• Change pile order to bring more prominent pictures on top
• Create Landscape or Portrait collages
• Customize text color, opacity, and alignment
• Resize, rotate, or move text
• Use Instant Camera or Postage Stamp border styles in Pile collage
• Set rounded corners on pictures in Grid, Mosaic, Center Frame, Zig Mosaic, and Photohive collages
• Upload collage directly to Facebook
• Share collage on Twitter
• Save collage design to edit later
• Works in both Landscape and Portrait orientations
FEEDBACK & SUGGESTIONS
We love to hear from our users. You might have a suggestion for a feature or you might like to report an issue you faced. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
-Improves performance and fixes bugs
Ratings and Reviews
I love using turbo collage the most because it’s very convenient to use. However, just recently I can’t select several Pictures at a time to create a collage, like how it used to be???
I hope you go back to how we can select so much pictures to include in the collage at a time. Thank you so much.!
Better than pic stitch and the other collage apps
Other apps do a bait and switch or milks you for in app purchases but this app delivers a great experiences out of the box. Note to dev: I’d like to be able to add multiple pictures at once. Thank you
Looking an answer.....
The app is pretty good as far as the outcome....but getting to the end is time consuming. I emailed them asking if there was a way to select more than one photo at a time and I never got a response....been a few days now. Would be nice to have a faster way especially when making a large collage. That’s really the only problem I have with this app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.