Create stunning picture collages on your iPad. Setup a collage with a prominent center picture, arrange pictures in a regular grid, or create a random picture pile. Tie fond memories together into gorgeous picture mosaics. With an intuitive interface, TurboCollage gives you complete control over your collage design.
Simply start by adding a few pictures to your collage. Choose a collage style from six exciting variants. Select from a range of default picture sizes and aspect ratios. Select Landscape or Portrait orientation and use a color or a custom picture as collage background. Add shadows to pictures to give your collage a real paper collage feel. Exchange pictures by dragging one picture on another. Add text to your collage. Shuffle the collage to get another exciting layout. TurboCollage even lets you pan and zoom individual pictures within their frames so that they are positioned just as you wish.
• Picture Pile
• Picture Grid
• Center Frame
• Zig Mosaic
• Add unlimited number of pictures to collage
• Add text to collage
• Wide range of default sizes and aspect ratios
• Customize picture shadows
• Drag a picture on another picture to exchange them
• Shuffle collage to get a completely new layout
• Pan and zoom pictures within their frames
• Drag, scale, or rotate pile pictures
• Change pile order to bring more prominent pictures on top
• Customize picture borders
• Select background picture or color
• Customize number of rows and columns in grid
• Create Landscape or Portrait collages
• Customize text color, opacity, shadows, and alignment
• Resize, rotate, or move text
• Use Instant Camera or Postage Stamp border styles in Pile collage
• Create symmetric Center Frame collages
• Upload collage directly to Facebook
• Share collage on Twitter
• Save collage design to edit later
• Works in both Landscape and Portrait orientations
FEEDBACK & SUGGESTIONS
We love to hear from our users. You might have a suggestion for a feature or you might like to report an issue you faced. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
-Improves performance and fixes bugs
Ratings and Reviews
The app is easy very easy and very efficient with lots to choose from. I highly recommend this to anybody that’s making collages or making a poster.
Great app minor flaw
I love this app for putting together picture collages for our yearly calendar. The app is simple enough to be completely intuitive yet advanced enough to be able to automatically fit all the pics I throw it’s way. The reason I gave 4 and not 5 stars was because adding the pictures could be better. For whatever reason the app forces you to add pictures ONE AT A TIME. In previous versions of the app I do recall being able to select all the pics I waned and add the all at once but that is no longer built into the app. One other functionality I would like to see is the ability to add pics from the cloud like google photos instead of having the extra step of downloading the to my iPad for the app to be able to “see” them. Other that that...4 stars!
more fun than a barrel of monkies!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Gaurav Agarwal
- 9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Gaurav Agarwal
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.