Create stunning picture collages on your iPad. Setup a collage with a prominent center picture, arrange pictures in a regular grid, or create a random picture pile. Tie fond memories together into gorgeous picture mosaics. With an intuitive interface, TurboCollage gives you complete control over your collage design.
Simply start by adding a few pictures to your collage. Choose a collage style from six exciting variants. Select from a range of default picture sizes and aspect ratios. Select Landscape or Portrait orientation and use a color or a custom picture as collage background. Add shadows to pictures to give your collage a real paper collage feel. Exchange pictures by dragging one picture on another. Add text to your collage. Shuffle the collage to get another exciting layout. TurboCollage even lets you pan and zoom individual pictures within their frames so that they are positioned just as you wish.
• Picture Pile
• Picture Grid
• Center Frame
• Zig Mosaic
• Add unlimited number of pictures to collage
• Add text to collage
• Wide range of default sizes and aspect ratios
• Customize picture shadows
• Drag a picture on another picture to exchange them
• Shuffle collage to get a completely new layout
• Pan and zoom pictures within their frames
• Drag, scale, or rotate pile pictures
• Change pile order to bring more prominent pictures on top
• Customize picture borders
• Select background picture or color
• Customize number of rows and columns in grid
• Create Landscape or Portrait collages
• Customize text color, opacity, shadows, and alignment
• Resize, rotate, or move text
• Use Instant Camera or Postage Stamp border styles in Pile collage
• Create symmetric Center Frame collages
• Upload collage directly to Facebook
• Share collage on Twitter
• Save collage design to edit later
• Works in both Landscape and Portrait orientations
FEEDBACK & SUGGESTIONS
We love to hear from our users. You might have a suggestion for a feature or you might like to report an issue you faced. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
-Improves performance and fixes bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
more fun than a barrel of monkies!
Collage made easy
I think this is a great app. Simple to use and what made this collage app tops, you don't have to (unless you like doing it) spend so much time loading pix 1 by 1, editing and rearranging the layout to get that perfect look, you can choose to let it shuffle and do its thing as many times you want til your collage look you want appears and ready to save. How simple yet amazing outcome you can't be less than proud of your artist talent to show off to your friends. Try it, silly if you waste time or money on others. Have Fun
Easy but odd
This app takes a lot of the work out of collage making, by letting you select all our photos at once, before locking yourself in to a particular frame template. The app then drops your photos into a pattern -- a scatter of "polaroids," one of three kinds of grid, or an array of irregular polygons -- and from there you can swap photos around, zoom, and pan. The zoom and pan controls are strange, and take a little getting used to (and are one of the reasons this fun app doesn't get a 5-star rating from me).
There are no editing abilities in this app, but it keeps your projects in a very nice gallery.
You can choose the resolution of your saved collage, not in the usual place, but in the same pane where you choose the layout and background colors for the collage. The maximum number of pixels on a side is 1680, which is not great, and is the other reason this app does not get 5 stars from me.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.