TurboScan is a ONE TIME purchase for life!
TurboScan turns your iPhone into a full-featured and powerful scanner for documents, receipts, books, photos, whiteboards, and other text. Using just your iPhone or iPad, you can quickly scan your multipage documents in high quality PDFs or JPEGs, name, store and send them anywhere.
• "I was going to buy a Quick Scanner so I could go paperless, but this app has just saved me hundreds of dollars" (TurboScan user)
• Featured in The NY Times, CNN Money and The Telegraph.
TurboScan uses advanced fast algorithms to accurately detect document edges, straighten them (correct perspective), eliminate shadows and set a perfect contrast for text - black on white. Color and photo modes are also available.
TurboScan boasts a powerful yet easy to use interface. Get instant one-tap brightness, rotation and color controls all on one screen!
TurboScan also offers SureScan, our proprietary scanning mode for sharper scans (especially useful in low-light conditions.) SureScan automatically takes three pictures of the same document, giving you guaranteed perfect result every time.
TurboScan's handy "Email to myself" feature lets you routinely send documents to a predefined address with one tap, or even upload them to online storage sites like Evernote.
All processing happens on your iPhone, and the confidentiality of your data is never compromised (no Internet connection needed.)
• Automatic document edge detection and shooting. Perspective correction
• SureScan 3x mode for sharpest scans
• Document naming, storage in folders and smart search
• “Email to myself” feature for quick routine emails
• Add and reorder pages at any time
• Arrange multiple receipts or business cards on a PDF page for printing, etc.
• Send fax option (uses our Turbo Fax app)
• Email or message documents as PDF, JPEG, or PNG, or save to Photos
• Touch ID & passcode lock
• Upload, auto-upload and backup to iCloud Drive
• Open PDFs or JPEGs in other apps like Dropbox or Google Drive to send to clouds
• Copy & paste scans to other scans or Clipboard, and merge
• AirDrop function (press Open PDF In...)
• Printing via AirPrint or printing apps
• Compact attachments with adjustable size
• Ultra-fast processing (under 4 seconds per page)
TIPS ON SCANNING
• Make sure your document is flat and well lit.
• For best edge detection, include some margin around your document while shooting.
• Use flash in low light conditions, but avoid glare with glossy documents.
We're constantly improving TurboScan, and we value our customers' opinions and feedback. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
• "Select All" feature
• Selection in search results
• Other fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I once again, love this app!
Perhaps a year ago or more, I had left negative feedback regarding this app which I had really come to enjoy however, over time l noticed glitches that were not being addressed. I contacted the developers and to my delight and surprise, I got immediate feedback and actually spoke to one of the support techs for a long time and explained my frustrations and I tried to give constructive criticism as well. Over time, all of these concerns have been addressed and corrected and I am compelled to say this is yet again and outstanding value! A little bit of money well spent if you are giving presentations Where graphics are an important part of your work!
I am amending this review a year later and it still the best thing since sliced bread… Thank you very much to the developers of this app!
You’re not my mother.
I have used this app for 4 years. It’s one of my best tools in the field. Today, I saw that the full app is on sale, so I planned to purchase it this evening, not because I need it (the free one works fine for me) but because I would like to support the people that have developed such a useful tool. Then I opened the app today and got a pop-up message “from the developer”. It said to “wear a mask”.
I’m not going to even begin to explain why this is a political statement because everyone with common sense knows that it is.
This is not a “safety” or “health” app. I use it because it’s useful. I do not require or desire the “developers” preaching at me about wearing a mask. I’m not buying the full app now and if I see a pop-up like this even once more I’m deleting it completely and using one of the many alternatives. Every one I know in my industry that I have trained and recommended to use this app (hundreds of people) will receive a text or email from me recommending a replacement.
Keep your virtue signaling to yourselves.
Developer Response ,
I am sorry for this inconvenience. This was a one time only friendly message from our team. (And it wasn't a political statement). Hope you'll continue to enjoy TurboScan. Stay Safe.
Quality went down with paid upgrade
I used the free version to test with some artwork being submitted for contests. I decided $6.99 was a good price to pay to have the ability to continue doing this as I was quite pleased with the results. As soon as I paid for the upgrade and continued with taking pictures of the pieces, the quality was greatly reduced, pictures grainy, colors extremely faded. This was within minutes of the original few photos I took with the free version. Nothing had changed. I even tried scanning one of the pieces I’d done previously with the free version to compare and the results were drastically different with the free version being far superior to that of the second version taken after I’d paid for the upgrade.
One would say I feel a bit of a bait and switch with this product. I know it can perform well, so why once I pay for more access does it stop performing?
Developer Response ,
Please make sure to select the "Photo" mode at the bottom of the Preview screen next time you scan. This should help. You can also email us at email@example.com for help. Matt
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Piksoft Inc.
- 31.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Piksoft 2021
- In-App Purchases
- TurboScan Premium $6.99
- Tip developer, level 1 $1.99
- Tip developer, level 2 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.