We support Ukraine.
TurboScan turns your iPhone into a full-featured and powerful scanner for documents, receipts, books, photos, whiteboards, and other text. Using just your iPhone or iPad, you can quickly scan your multipage documents in high quality PDFs or JPEGs, name, organize and send them anywhere.
• “Absolutely the best... I've tried other scanner apps and this one is the only way to go. Never going back to the other apps… TurboScan sets the standard for scanning apps.” - (User review, March 2021)
• “…Would recommend this flawless and incredibly useful and perfectly executed app” - (User review, April 2021)
• Featured in The NY Times, CNN Money and The Telegraph.
TurboScan uses advanced fast algorithms to accurately detect document edges, straighten them (correct perspective), eliminate shadows and set a perfect contrast for text - black on white. Color and photo modes are also available.
TurboScan boasts a powerful yet easy to use interface. Get instant one-tap brightness, rotation and color controls all on one screen!
TurboScan also offers SureScan, our proprietary scanning mode for sharper scans (especially useful in low-light conditions.) SureScan automatically takes three pictures of the same document, giving you guaranteed perfect result every time.
TurboScan's handy "Email to myself" feature lets you routinely send documents to a predefined address with one tap.
All processing happens on your iPhone, and the confidentiality of your data is never compromised (no Internet connection needed.)
• Automatic document edge detection and shooting. Perspective correction
• SureScan 3x mode for sharpest scans
• Touch ID & passcode lock
• Document naming, storage in folders and smart search
• Add and reorder pages at any time
• Arrange multiple receipts or business cards on a PDF page for printing, etc.
• “Email to myself” feature for quick routine emails
• Email or message documents as PDF, JPEG, or PNG, or save to Photos
• Upload, auto-upload and backup to iCloud Drive
• Open PDFs or JPEGs in other apps like Dropbox or Google Drive to send to clouds
• Copy & paste scans to other scans or Clipboard, and merge
• AirDrop function (press Open PDF In...)
• Printing via AirPrint or printing apps
• Compact attachments with adjustable size
• Ultra-fast processing (under 4 seconds per page)
• Optimized for VoiceOver for visually impaired
TIPS ON SCANNING
• Make sure your document is flat and well lit.
• For best edge detection, include some margin around your document while shooting.
• Use flash in low light conditions, but avoid glare with glossy documents.
We're constantly improving TurboScan, and we value our customers' opinions and feedback. Please email us at email@example.com. Thank you!
Ratings and Reviews
Greatest app you thought you’d hardly use
Wrong, you will use this app more often than you can imagine. It’s a one-time charge and you have the highest quality scanner you could own. Best of all, it’s with you all of the time. I have owned scanners/printers that take up room, need ink replacement, and must be replaced frequently, and I must have access to it at the time I need it. With TurboScan, it’s there when I need it.
I have just installed the TurboFax Pro, as I am occasionally needing to fax an item as opposed to emailing it, as some businesses do not allow access to their computers via outside emails. I’ve always had to leave home, either drive to bank (free faxing), or to a postal annex type place and pay per sheet (usually costing $1.00 per page). The thing is, I’ve now had to take the time to drive somewhere, go inside a business, and pay someone more money to fax something I could have done from home, for less time and less money. I can’t wait to try it out! P.S. I do not write reviews, but when I found the TurboFax app today, I felt I had to rate and review the company that makes these two app. Outstanding!!!!!
[2021 Updated Review]: Still my favorite app for productivity but the latest updates and a new iPhone have made this app even better! The ‘auto’ feature works really well and made the 3x scan worth it more often. Other little details have improved and I appreciate that they have continued to make this great app even better.
I’ve been using this app for over 5 years. As a college student it helped me make up missed notes, copy ppt slides, and saved me the cost of a few of those ‘buy my $300 book for this class and we’ll use it twice before you resell it for $10’ deals. In the workplace, this app was even more valuable. Especially when I was working in the field, I could quickly create a clean-looking pdf scan, email it to billing, and by doing so back it up in the cloud. A minute while parked at the job site on this app and I’d leave a job site with my part of the deal done and backed up. NO MORE LOST INVOICES!! Definitely a five star app. It is among my most valued apps, if under-appreciated. It’s one of the only apps I have that I’m a bit sad that it took me (probably over) five years to write this rave review.
Great fit for work application
This app works like you would want it to, I work in an industry where measurements are taken in the field , and then transferred to shop layouts/cut sheets. I live 45 minutes away from our shop so not only does the app save time, it also saves money by allowing me to send in quality cut sheets from anywhere, and saving me the time from having to drive to our shop everyday. I don't have a fax machine at home. I use pdf to send them, and my boss simply opens the pdf file sent to his email, prints the cut sheet, and within minutes our shop is fabricating the work. What used to take a minimum of 24 hrs, now takes minutes, and every scan can be saved to the cloud or other devices, so instead of carrying physical paper cut sheets around until the jobs are completed, it's all on my phone if an installer has a question, I simply open the file for reference. If there is anything negative that I would be forced to say, it's make sure you clean your camera lens, which is user based not the app. And hold your device as still as possible to get the best scans. Great app, and a huge help in my profession.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Piksoft Inc.
- 31.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Piksoft 2021
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.