TurboScan™ Pro: PDF scanner 4+
Scan documents & receipts
Designed for iPad
The customer favorite app for intuitive, easy and accurate document scanning. Check out our latest reviews. One time fee for life!
TurboScan turns your iPhone into a full-featured and powerful scanner for documents, receipts, books, photos, whiteboards, and more. You can quickly and accurately scan your multipage documents in high quality PDFs or JPEGs, name, organize and send them anywhere.
• Featured in The NY Times, CNN Money and The Telegraph.
• “Absolutely the best... I've tried other scanner apps and this one is the only way to go. Never going back to the other apps… TurboScan sets the standard for scanning apps.” - (User review, March 2021).
• “…Would recommend this flawless and incredibly useful and perfectly executed app” - (User review, April 2021).
TurboScan uses advanced and fast algorithms to accurately detect document edges, straighten them (correct perspective), eliminate shadows and set a perfect contrast for black on white text. Color and photo modes are also available.
TurboScan boasts a powerful yet easy to use interface. Our handy "Email to myself" feature lets you quickly send documents with one tap.
TurboScan also offers SureScan, our proprietary scanning mode for sharper scans (especially useful in low-light conditions.) SureScan automatically takes three pictures of the same document, giving you a guaranteed perfect result every time.
We do not collect any data from TurboScan and all scanning happens on your iPhone. The confidentiality of your data is never compromised.
• Automatic document detection and capture with perspective correction
• Features SureScan for the sharpest scans
• Document naming, folders and smart search
• “Email to myself” feature for quick, regular emails
• Add and reorder pages at any time
• Arrange multiple receipts or cards on a single PDF page for printing, easy viewing, etc.
• Send faxes using our Turbo Fax app
• Easily email & message documents or separate pages as PDF & JPEG
• Save documents or pages to Photos
• Face/Touch ID & passcode lock for increased security
• Upload, auto-upload or backup documents to iCloud Drive
• Open PDFs or JPEGs in Google Drive and other PDF cloud apps
• Combine scans via Merge or copy & paste separate pages
• Conveniently AirDrop documents to your Mac and other devices
• Print documents via AirPrint
• Ultra-fast scanning (under 3 seconds per page)
• Features VoiceOver for visually impaired users
We support Ukraine.
TIPS ON SCANNING
• Make sure your document is flat.
• For best edge detection, include some margin around your document while scanning.
• Use flash in low light conditions, but avoid glare with glossy documents.
We're constantly improving TurboScan, and we value our customers' opinions and feedback. Please email us at email@example.com with any questions or suggestions. Thank you!
Improved camera focusing and zoom out feature with iPhone 13 & 14 Pro for easy scanning
Ratings and Reviews
Greatest app you thought you’d hardly use
Wrong, you will use this app more often than you can imagine. It’s a one-time charge and you have the highest quality scanner you could own. Best of all, it’s with you all of the time. I have owned scanners/printers that take up room, need ink replacement, and must be replaced frequently, and I must have access to it at the time I need it. With TurboScan, it’s there when I need it.
I have just installed the TurboFax Pro, as I am occasionally needing to fax an item as opposed to emailing it, as some businesses do not allow access to their computers via outside emails. I’ve always had to leave home, either drive to bank (free faxing), or to a postal annex type place and pay per sheet (usually costing $1.00 per page). The thing is, I’ve now had to take the time to drive somewhere, go inside a business, and pay someone more money to fax something I could have done from home, for less time and less money. I can’t wait to try it out! P.S. I do not write reviews, but when I found the TurboFax app today, I felt I had to rate and review the company that makes these two app. Outstanding!!!!!
[2021 Updated Review]: Still my favorite app for productivity but the latest updates and a new iPhone have made this app even better! The ‘auto’ feature works really well and made the 3x scan worth it more often. Other little details have improved and I appreciate that they have continued to make this great app even better.
I’ve been using this app for over 5 years. As a college student it helped me make up missed notes, copy ppt slides, and saved me the cost of a few of those ‘buy my $300 book for this class and we’ll use it twice before you resell it for $10’ deals. In the workplace, this app was even more valuable. Especially when I was working in the field, I could quickly create a clean-looking pdf scan, email it to billing, and by doing so back it up in the cloud. A minute while parked at the job site on this app and I’d leave a job site with my part of the deal done and backed up. NO MORE LOST INVOICES!! Definitely a five star app. It is among my most valued apps, if under-appreciated. It’s one of the only apps I have that I’m a bit sad that it took me (probably over) five years to write this rave review.
Very Few Apps I Love
There are very few apps that I truest love. Most apps now days want you to “subscribe”.. NO, I absolutely hate that. I will pay u once, if I want to update, I’ll pay an update fee, but I am digressing. This app is truly great!!!! I like taking pics of documents to file and remember things, problem with that, you are also taking a picture of the background. This app recognizes the paper size and auto takes a cutout picture of just that. AWESOME program. Please, stick to non subscription business model, or at least have a lifetime option for further programs. I do have one suggestion, I recently started taking pics of business cards. Your program really has a hard time auto recognizing the size to cut out. I even put the business cards on a while background and it still couldn’t auto cut. Maybe, you could have an option to tell the program what paper size at the time u are taking the pic? Or if the problem is just with business cards, have a toggle switch, letting the program know this is a business card? Regardless, minor issue. Keep up the fantastic programming!!!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Piksoft Inc.
- 20.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Piksoft 2023
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.