TurboViewer is a lightning-fast view, markup, and sharing app that supports 2D/3D DWF/DWG™ & PDF drawings and documents, and a Macworld/iWorld's Top 5 App award winner.
Enjoy smooth multi-touch navigation as you pan, zoom, and 3D orbit around documents effortlessly in a wide variety of visual styles that enhances viewing.
Includes innovations such as ‘always facing text’ (assures annotations are readable at any viewing angle) and arrow leaders that snap to orbiting 3D objects.
Completely optimized for mobile, TurboViewer is the easy-to-use app for all of your daily review, markup, measurement, and translation needs.
Unlock TurboViewer X, TurboViewer Pro and TurboReview through in app purchases.
• Markups- Highlight important features. Draw, shapes, lines, clouds and text box.
• 2D Viewing- View 2D CAD drawings and PDF’s. Pan and zoom. Saved views can be accessed as well.
• Layers-Toggle layers on and off. A special markup layer is created to store any markups added to the drawing.
• 3D viewing- View 3D CAD drawings and models. Pan, zoom orbit in a variety of visual styles including wireframe, hidden line, greyscale and shaded. Standard isometric views and perspective views are available.
• Always Facing Text- Regardless of your view, text added from our markup tools will always be visible and readable.
• Export- Share markups with other TurboApps users. Capture and share screenshots.
• Native Viewing- View TCW, DWG, PDF, PNG and JPEG
For support with any of our TurboApps products email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
iOS v11.x compatibility
Various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Pdf mark ups
Can you make mark ups on PDFs notes highlight circles arrows and send those notes to others?
Almost completely useless
Only views tcws as-is. Can’t even select objects to get dimensions.
I just downloaded a few . DWG's from my desktop using the AirShare app from Avatron, and I couldn't believe how well TurboViewer displayed them! The speeds are fantastic and the display movements are completely fluid, even with a very complex drawing. Thank you for this free version; I'm really looking forward to the Pro version, so I can see everything rendered realistically with shading. I hope it has support for the iPhone HDMI adapter so I can use it for presentations.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 388.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 IMSI/Design, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- TurboViewer Pro Upgrade $29.99
- TurboViewer X Upgrade $9.99
- TurboReview Upgrade $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.