Get in on the real-time GPS action happening in YOUR neighborhood!! Do you have what it takes to be the Capo of your city?
“…the GPS element sets this game apart” – The Times of London: RATED 4/5 Stars
“a trailblazer” – The Guardian: RATED top 10 free iPad game
RATED A- – The Onion A.V. Club
Turf Wars is the massively multiplayer online game where you claim and defend your favorite real-world places from other mobsters. Stake your claim on your neighborhood, your favorite bar or restaurant, your school or workplace – the city is yours for the taking!
Start off as a lowly street punk and rise through the ranks to become the biggest mobster in your area! Run realistic missions, fight local mobsters, seize territory, and deal with the cops to gain more influence and take over your city.
– Control REAL territory in your city and around the world!
– Build and defend your turf using dozens of realistic weapons and upgrades.
– Capture other player’s turf and make it your OWN!
– Make other players to pay you protection money for their turf’s “safety”
– Send messages to your friends, enemies, and mob members.
– Deal with local law enforcement as you grow your empire
– Invite your friends to build the most powerful mob in your city!
– View worldwide and local high rollers
– Free updates!
– Works on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
– Fight and take over other players’ turf for your chance to become the Capo of your city!
This app utilizes data from OpenStreetMap (https://www.openstreetmap.org) when using the “OpenStreetMap” geocoder option. All data © OpenStreetMap contributors.
Your device must be running OS 13.0 or higher and be connected to the Internet to play. For best results, Location Services should be enabled on your device.
Faster app startup!
Bug Fixes & Performance Enhancements!
Ratings and Reviews
Not a great game but good with potential
Lack of updates with with engaging content like new equipment or new airports or events.
The last one was for Brens Guns that required the possession of a rare drop(what ever…. Not a huge deal) but since then then(maybe 6 months) the only other event was a cash money encouraged event that didn’t increase the cost of turfs regardless of how many you bought with in a 24hour period.
If you haven’t been playing for a long long long time it’s hard(not impossible) to get a large enough mob to challenge most of the larger players in large cities.
After a few months I have reached about 1000 mob members and can hold my own in most of the back water towns.
Overall worth playing if your ok with playing the long game.
Needs to have more respect
There needs to be a whole lot more respect on this game because not everybody who downloads this game is cited and everybody who is on this game who’ve I’ve interacted with over my time on playing this game is the owner was under the or is under the assumption that I am cited but I’m not I have a very hard time placing turf on the map and everyone thinks oh this guy has no problem so he’s so spread out I’m spread out because it takes time for me to build and I really honestly wish there was more respect for people like meAt this point I’m really debating whether not to quit playing the game because there’s just no respect I’m trying to grow I’m trying to build and people are getting very mad at me for playing the way I play so again they’re just needs to be more respect or you will start losing players
So I first started playing this game a few weeks ago when I really wanted a new gps type game. I used to love pokemon go but that got boring after awhile. This game just seems great! I like the whole idea of taking over land near you and fighting other players. Something about it just makes me addicted. The bad part is this game was made long ago in like 2012 or something so not many people know of it anymore. I really think there should be some kind of advertising to hook new players. I think maybe with a few graphic improvements and minor bug fixes this game could get up there on the leaderboards with pokemon go, well minus the fact that pokemon is pretty much dying.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MeanFreePath LLC
- 15.7 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2023 MeanFreePath LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 500 Respect Point Pack $19.99
- 100 Respect Point Pack $4.99
- 15 Respect Point Pack $0.99
- 225 Respect Point Pack $9.99
- 50 Respect Point Pack $2.99
- 1000 Respect Point Pack $39.99
- 375 Respect Point Pack $14.99
- 2500 Respect Point Pack $89.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.