TurfHunt adds a digital twist to the original scavenger hunt game, making it perfect for team building, education, birthday parties and exploring outdoors. Explore on your own or with friends in a multiplayer game!
Easily make your own treasure hunt games and invite your friends to participate in a multiplayer treasure hunt game using GPS to find and solve challenges. The only thing you need to do is start a game and share the invitation code with them. Design your own treasure hunt using the Locatify CMS: http://locatify.com/signup.
- Map with challenges which tracks and displays player location using GPS.
- When users approach pre-set challenges, receive instructions and answer questions or solve challenges.
- Successfully solved challenges are rewarded with virtual gold or other virtual rewards.
- Challenges can include multiple choice questions, photo challenges and memory games.
- Upload your own content for education or entertainment purposes.
- Play existing games or create your own!
- Observe game progress and player locations on the Locatify website.
- Offline content: Content is downloaded before embarking on your treasure hunt. It can then be enjoyed without requiring a network connection. Treasure hunt games do require a network connection to start the game, communicate score and location to other teams in a multiplayer game.
Individual games are published by Locatify users and are not screened for quality control. While most games are of high quality, we cannot guarantee the quality of each individual game.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Fix possible crash when scanning QR codes and some some minor bugfixes
Ratings and Reviews
Where’s Nat Scavenger hunt
We loved doing the scavenger hunt in downtown DeRidder. It was hot! Perhaps these things would be easier in the Fall. I was thinking that the merchants would get more involved. I thought we were going to hunt for the things in the stores. Which would have brought them a lot of business and given us a break from the heat. We did find the cupcake store open and stopped for a treat.
We are glad to have a community event to participate in!
It was an amazing experience everyone should go at least once!!!
Fun way to enjoy a walk. The coordinates were sometimes not stable and new challenges popping up would prevent the completion of a current challenge, but very enjoyable if you’re not out only to score big.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Locatify ehf
- 55.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, German, Icelandic, Italian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022 Locatify ehf