Journey from Victorian London to Egypt and defeat the Mummy King and his legion of monsters in this turn based action puzzle platformer.
• Turn based movement with all the action of a platformer.
• Time is in your control, time moves when you do!
• Solve devious puzzles hidden within spooky gothic streets, labs and tombs!
• Discover and exploit monsters weaknesses.
• Collect the bonus holy cross for an extra hard challenge!
• Easy swipe based controls.
• A PERFECT game for Halloween!
Time to Die... One step at a time!
In game achievements were broken and this has been rectified.
Fixed Skeleton enemy bugs for better combat.
Added sounds for enhanced atmosphere.
Rewind feature has been improved.
Thanks for Slaying >:D
Ratings and Reviews
Very nice, but possibilities await
I very much enjoyed Turn Undead 1, and was happy to see a second game. I really like the course the game took, with 3 worlds, and even a couple of boss fights, however, it could still use some improvements.
1. Make the final boss more challenging. While the level itself is far more difficult than anything else in the game, the boss is actually pretty pathetic, compared to Frankenstein and the vampire sisters. I’d make his final phase less dependent on the floating skulls in the room, seeing as the boss itself poses little to no threat. He simply walks around like a normal enemy, but taller.
2. It took me a while to find all of the crosses throughout the levels, and it certainly is a challenge, so I thought that there could possibly be an alternate ending for those who collected them all, as opposed to them just being posted at the level select screen.
Overall, great game! I would really like to see a 3rd one.
Game crashes + Ads = Unplayable
Ok, so I somehow found this game, downloaded it, and actually really like it! The turn based stuff is cool, and it allows me to put the game down when someone interrupts me (without dying), instead of hearing me say “wait one sec... I’ve got to make the next level-up”.
I’d consider buying this game because it’s good, the ads are stupid long as others have said and way too frequent. But, aside from all that, it completely crashes, exiting out of the game causing me to restart it and play the same level over and over again. This happens about every 5 minutes, and that’s why I’ll only give it 2 stars.
Fix that and it’s up to 4 stars. 5 stars if ads are not as frequent or removed.
Generally I like this game it’s fun and challenging but I both wish there was something to give you a unique mechanic like skins or equipment that change your appearance and I wish there were less adds
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 255.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Nitrome Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.