The PointSolutions polling app (formerly TurningPoint) allows you to use your web-enabled device to respond to questions in real time and self-paced modes. PointSolutions is proven to increase retention and engage learners while allowing instructors to collect data to ensure comprehension.
A variety of subscription options are available.
FEATURES & FUNCTIONS:
• Questions and response options are displayed on your device when polling is opened so that you can answer in real time or at your own pace during self-paced assessments.
• Screen displays group responses, user response and indicates correct answer when polling is closed
• Multiple choice, multiple response, hotspot, numeric response, true/false and short answer, open-ended question types available
• Respond to attendance prompts
• View courses you're enrolled in and track grade data
• Ability to send messages to communicate questions or concerns to the presenter
• Navigate through self-paced assessments in various ways: swiping, navigation carousel, question list view
PointSolutions mobile is compatible with iOS 13 and above. Users participating in sessions with previous OS versions can participate using a web browser by visiting ttpoll.com.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We regularly update our app to make your PointSolutions experience even better! This version update includes bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I just finished a team training with Jef today and he explained this software so well! My work team plans to use this live polling technology in our student programs!
Make me sign in one more time
Professors use this app to host polls which are timed with 5 minutes and graded for credit. Continuously the app has forced me to sign in before taking the quizzes 3 or 4 times throughout the semester. This takes up 2-3 minutes of my quiz time. No other app does this, why is the bar lower for educational apps used by institutions? Shouldn’t you hold yourselves to a higher standard considering your platform is used to grade assignments for hundreds of students. Absolutely unacceptable “glitch” that has cost me credit time and time again. I blame the universities for utilizing platforms that have such flagrant holes in their software. Get it together
Worst app ever (horrible customer service)
I had to download this app for my spring term class because my professor required this as a form of attendance meaning we had to use this only in class. When the Coronavirus hit my city everything changed to remote learning so I didn’t have to use the app anymore because I was not attending class. I asked for a refund because I only used the app for a couple of weeks in class and they weren’t able to help me out. Very disappointing that they can’t help out students when they need it. Never using this again.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Turning Technologies, LLC
- 21.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2022 Turning Technologies, LLC dba Echo360