Tute is an entertaining card game very popular in the whole world that is played with the 40-card Spanish deck. It’s possible to play on Casual Arena in 2, 3 or 4 players matches, with couples and in English. The goal of the game is to obtain more points than your opponents in 1, 2 or 3 rounds.
On Casual Arena we follow the official Tute game rules with a few changes to make the matches faster. It’s possible to play without registration. On the four players matches you can choose if you want to play alone or with couples. For the three players matches the Twos are removed from the deck.
If you’re new we’ve prepared for you detailed instructions so you can learn how to play with the best. On Casual Arena you’ll have the possibility to train with the CPU (AI), in case you don’t feel prepared in the multiplayer mode against other players.
What does Casual Arena offers?
• The possibility to play tute in multiplayer mode with anyone around the world.
• A Chat with other players in private and public.
• The option to get points to level up and get ranked on the global, monthly and country rankings.
• The possibility to play on the training mode to face the AI and hone your skills.
• The quickness to face the same opponents by asking for a rematch.
• Quality graphics and sounds for the best experience possible.
• The possibility to customize your experience by creating your own avatar and the option to customize each match with new designs.
You can read the rules and instructions on how to play the Tute game through the following link (you’ll go straight to the Casual Arena website): https://www.casualarena.com/tute/rules
Notice: You need permanent internet connection.
Terms and conditions:
Become a Vip user! You can become a Vip user with a monthly subscription that will allow you to have upgrades and exclusive elements. The subscription costs 3,99USD per month (or the equivalent in your local currency) and it offers you the following improvements:
- No ads.
- Exclusive designs and virtual elements available.
- No daily points limit.
- Access to the public chat.
- Access to exclusive game rooms.
- Add up to 150 friends.
- 7 days matches played history.
The Vip subscription will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Payment will be charged to the iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Renewal costs 3.99USD per month (or local equivalent).
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Not only Tute, but all of the Casual Arena games are available in English, Spanish, French and Portuguese.
More games on: https://www.casualarena.com/
- Performance improvements
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Dinacode SL
- 221.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © Dinacode SL
- In-App Purchases
- 10.000 Casualarena chips $0.99
- 40.000 Casualarena chips $1.99
- 1.000.000 Casualarena chips $17.99
- 5.000.000 Casualarena chips $64.99
- 100.000 Casualarena chips $4.99
- 250.000 Casualarena chips $8.99
- Monthly VIP subscription on Casualarena $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.