Learn how to get the most our of macOS Mojave, the latest operating system for your Mac. I'll guide you through macOS Mojave with more than 80 video tutorials and more than 8 hours of video instruction. I begin by showing you the basics of getting around the Mac. I then cover features of the Mac in more detail including the Menu Bar, Dock. I also cover working with Finder windows, applications, documents, and other features.
With each tutorial I demonstrate what I am describing and then I sum it up at the end of each lesson. You can follow along and try out what I am demonstrating for yourself.
What you'll learn:
• How to get around your Mac with the Finder and Finder windows.
• How to keep your files and folders organized.
• How to find, install, and remove Applications.
• How to backup your Mac and restore files from a backup.
• How to customize your Mac with System Preferences.
• How to troubleshoot your Mac with Help and Force Quitting Apps.
• How to use macOS features including Notifications, Today View, Mission Control, and more.
• How to use new Mojave features like Dark Mode, Desktop Stacks, Continuity Camera, Quick Actions and much more.
App features include:
• All videos are in HD.
• Videos stream to keep space requirements low.
• Individual Lessons can be downloaded for offline viewing.
• All lessons include descriptions.
• All lessons and descriptions are indexed and searchable.
• Videos can be viewed in full-screen.
• Videos can be Airplay to an Apple TV
• Includes over 80 lessons
Who this course is for:
• This course will help new Mac users become more comfortable with their Mac.
• This course will help current Mac users expand their knowledge of the Mac.
• This course will help current Mac users learn the new features in macOS Mojave.
• This course is not designed for those who already have extensive knowledge of their Mac.
The lessons are created by myself, Dan Wassink. I've been creating tutorials for over 10 years and have helped thousands learn more about their Apple devices through Noteboom Tutorials, the App Store, and iBooks store.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.