Smart Cast can connect and stream music, photo, and video to:
- Roku devices.
- Chromecast / Google Cast devices.
- Almost any Smart TV from any branch such as Samsung, Sony, LG, Philips, Toshiba, Panasonic that supports DLNA/UPnP, and had been manufactured since 2016. Any models that had been manufactured pre 2016 might not work correctly.
In order to pair your phone with these devices, please make sure that both are connected to the same WiFi network. Wait for at most 20 seconds for Smart Cast to find these devices within your network. Then, you can select either a Chromecast device, a Roku device, or a smart TV, and choose which photo or video from the Gallery that you want to stream. You can also use the built-in Browser to search for music, photos or videos from any popular entertainment website and Smart Cast will help you stream these contents to your big screen.
Smart Cast | Premium Subscriptions:
- Subscribed users have unlimited use and access to all of its Premium Features, Without Ads.
- Non-subscribed users can use Premium Feature few times a day.
- Users can subscribe to three different plans: weekly ($1.99), monthly ($5.99) auto-renewing subscriptions, and lifetime ($19.99) one-time payment.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is disabled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hour prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Any questions? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update Chromecast connection for iOS 14.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best streaming app, easy to use!
This is the app to use for streaming hands down. You can see the icon on the screen for easy streaming.
Plays everything sideways. Cannot find any setting that allows me to rotate the screen. Only streams vids from your phone. Could not stream any other content.
Downloaded this app. Tried pairing it with a Vizio TV. The TV was not in the list of possible choices While I do not have a Samsung, that was included with 3 devices “coming”. Deleted the app.
Developer Response ,
We are unable to test our app with Vizio TV at the moment. Please give us sometime to fix the problem.
- Phuc Tran
- 58.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © SGLab Co. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Premium $5.99
- Weekly Premium $1.99
- Lifetime Premium $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.