Track, explore and discover your favorite TV shows and movies with TV Forecast. See what’s upcoming, mark your progress, and much more.
• See what's upcoming, at a glance.
• Receive a notification when a movie is released or an episode is about to air.
• Mark off movies as you watch them and mark off episodes to track your progress.
• Watching a show with friends or family? Share the show keep your progress in sync.
• Sync with iCloud and Trakt.
• Know where a show or movie is streaming.
• Detailed show and movie information.
• Actors, guest stars, directors, composers and more.
• Link to IMDB, TMDB and Trakt.
• What's trending, anticipated, or related to your favorite shows and movies.
• Related shows and movies.
• Looking for something quick to watch? Sort your movies by duration.
Terms of Service: https://tvforecastapp.com/terms.html
• Adds Trakt user ratings for movies, shows, seasons and episodes.
• Adds international release dates for movies.
• Adds ability to add episode and movie events to your calendar.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing TV Episode Tracker!
This is easily one of my favorite TV trackers (that now does movies!) on the App Store and I’ve probably tried them all! The features are really well thought out, but most importantly it’s just a great app that works incredibly well. Other trackers lose sync, forget that you’ve marked a show as watched, have bad UI that isn’t optimized for current iPhones/iPads and this one just works. The addition of movies is a great added bonus, plus it shows you if there’s an mid/end credit scene! Stoked to have found this app and am happy to subscribe!
I do have one feature recommendation for the developer that would make this app even better: lists. I watch some shows by myself and some shows with my partner and it’d be great to have different lists to keep those shows separate!
Pretty solid update
I’m happy with the 2.0 version of the app and bought the lifetime unlock because I know I’ll use it for years. Only thing I wish was that the artwork on the shows/tv section was as big as the movie artwork. The size of the shows artwork can make it tough to identify quickly at a glance given the size.
Beautiful, but some basically functionality is holding it back
I’m always on the lookout for a new TV tracking app, and I was really excited about TV Forecast. I love the look of this app. It feels so clean and modern, and it’s a pleasure to be in.
Using it is a different story. If it’s barebones by design, I think it’s gone too far in that direction. I’d like even a small level of customization options. When I’m looking at Up Next, I see the next episode to air, not the next unwatched episode. This means nothing if I’m not caught up. When I’m looking at Your Progress, I have no options for changing the order (that I could see). It defaults to alphabetical, but it would great to be able to sort by number of episodes left unwatched, or air date of the next unwatched episode.
And this is a BIG pet peeve of mine. It alphabetizes shows starting with “The” under T. So the only sort order is alphabetical, but even THAT doesn’t function accurately.
I’ll keep this app, and I look forward to updates. But if I’m going to pay a subscription fee, I’d love to see this kind of basic functionality.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Matthew Comi
- 43.1 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Matt Comi
- In-App Purchases
- TV Forecast Premium $0.99
- TV Forecast Premium $9.99
- TV Forecast Premium Lifetime $29.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.