TV Forecast 4+
TV Show & Progress Tracker
Big Bucket Software
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Track, explore and discover your favorite TV shows with TV Forecast. See what’s up next, mark your progress, and much more.
• See what's up next, at a glance.
• Receive a notification when an episode is about to air.
• Falling behind? Mark off your progress as you catch up, at your own pace.
• Watching a show with friends or family? Share your progress with them.
• Know where a show is streaming.
• Show and episode description and artwork.
• Episode air dates.
• Actors and guest stars.
• Actor look familiar? Find them in the episode cast. Still not sure where you've seen them? Tap to see their other credits.
• Looking for something to watch? See what's trending, anticipated, or related to your favorite shows.
Upgrade to Premium
TV Forecast is free for up to 5 shows. Subscribe or purchase TV Forecast Premium to:
• Track unlimited shows.
• Sync your progress with Trakt.
• Unlock all features.
Terms of Service: https://tvforecastapp.com/terms.html
• Lock Screen Widgets!
• Downvote unwanted show suggestions.
Ratings and Reviews
The Best in the App Store
Since iShows left us I've been looking for a replacement and I have to say this is the best of the many offerings and the new update has made things even better. A clear number of episodes left to watch, better sorting - now if only we could get landscape poster art!
Beautiful, but some basically functionality is holding it back
I’m always on the lookout for a new TV tracking app, and I was really excited about TV Forecast. I love the look of this app. It feels so clean and modern, and it’s a pleasure to be in.
Using it is a different story. If it’s barebones by design, I think it’s gone too far in that direction. I’d like even a small level of customization options. When I’m looking at Up Next, I see the next episode to air, not the next unwatched episode. This means nothing if I’m not caught up. When I’m looking at Your Progress, I have no options for changing the order (that I could see). It defaults to alphabetical, but it would great to be able to sort by number of episodes left unwatched, or air date of the next unwatched episode.
And this is a BIG pet peeve of mine. It alphabetizes shows starting with “The” under T. So the only sort order is alphabetical, but even THAT doesn’t function accurately.
I’ll keep this app, and I look forward to updates. But if I’m going to pay a subscription fee, I’d love to see this kind of basic functionality.
The best episode tracking app I have used
I like this app. It works and it looks like an iOS app (and even runs on Macs with an M series processor). I've used several episode tracking apps and they usually focus on style over substance which leads to a lot of issues and lack of reliability but I have never had an issue wiht this app. I woukd rate it higher but given that it is a subscription based app I would expect more updates than it gets but I guess if it ain't broke it doesn't need fixing.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Matthew Comi
- 22.6 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Matt Comi
- In-App Purchases
- TV Forecast Premium $1.99
- TV Forecast Premium $14.99
- TV Forecast Premium Lifetime $25.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.