Track, explore and discover your favorite TV shows with TV Forecast. See what’s up next, mark your progress, and much more.
• See what's up next, at a glance.
• Receive a notification when an episode is about to air.
• Falling behind? Mark off your progress as you catch up, at your own pace.
• Watching a show with friends or family? Share your progress with them.
• Show and episode description and artwork.
• Episode air dates.
• Actors and guest stars.
• Actor look familiar? Find them in the episode cast. Still not sure where you've seen them? Tap to see their other credits.
• Looking for something to watch? See what's trending, anticipated, or related to your favorite shows.
Upgrade to Premium
TV Forecast is free for up to 5 shows. Subscribe or purchase TV Forecast Premium to:
• Track unlimited shows.
• Sync your progress with Trakt.
Terms of Service: https://tvforecastapp.com/terms.html
• Adds the ability to sort Your Progress by name, recently watched, and remaining episodes.
• Your Progress now indicates how many episodes you have left.
Bug fixes & Improvements:
• Adds a close button to the settings view on iPhone.
• Improves the performance of the face detector used to crop cast photos.
• Fixes an issue where the season view would fail to display episodes if the show didn't exist at TheMovieDB.
• Fixes an issue where a tap and hold on an episode wouldn't always present the "Watch/Unwatch All" context.
• Fixes an issue where notifications configured to trigger after a show has aired would trigger at the wrong time.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Beautiful, but some basically functionality is holding it back
I’m always on the lookout for a new TV tracking app, and I was really excited about TV Forecast. I love the look of this app. It feels so clean and modern, and it’s a pleasure to be in.
Using it is a different story. If it’s barebones by design, I think it’s gone too far in that direction. I’d like even a small level of customization options. When I’m looking at Up Next, I see the next episode to air, not the next unwatched episode. This means nothing if I’m not caught up. When I’m looking at Your Progress, I have no options for changing the order (that I could see). It defaults to alphabetical, but it would great to be able to sort by number of episodes left unwatched, or air date of the next unwatched episode.
And this is a BIG pet peeve of mine. It alphabetizes shows starting with “The” under T. So the only sort order is alphabetical, but even THAT doesn’t function accurately.
I’ll keep this app, and I look forward to updates. But if I’m going to pay a subscription fee, I’d love to see this kind of basic functionality.
This app is amazingly well put together!
I have tried so many tv show tracker apps. This one is so beautiful and well put together. It is simple, but very functional.
The only thing I would want added that I can see right now is a rating system that would possibly sync with Trakt.
Good once fixed
I really want to like this app. It’s one of the best looking TV trackers but is absolutely plagued with sync issues. It OFTEN loses track of what episodes you’ve marked as watch, entire shows disappear even if you have I watched episodes, sometimes show lose all watched progress... it’s almost unusable with these issues. Too bad because the app is great looking.
- Matthew Comi
- 13.7 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Matt Comi
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $0.99
- Premium $9.99
- TV Forecast Premium Lifetime $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.