Track, explore and discover your favorite TV shows with TV Forecast. See what’s up next, mark your progress, and much more.
• See what's up next, at a glance.
• Receive a notification when an episode is about to air.
• Falling behind? Mark off your progress as you catch up, at your own pace.
• Watching a show with friends or family? Share your progress with them.
• Show and episode description and artwork.
• Episode air dates.
• Actors and guest stars.
• Actor look familiar? Find them in the episode cast. Still not sure where you've seen them? Tap to see their other credits.
• Looking for something to watch? See what's trending, anticipated, or related to your favorite shows.
Upgrade to Premium
TV Forecast is free for up to 5 shows. Subscribe or purchase TV Forecast Premium to:
• Track unlimited shows.
• Sync your progress with Trakt.
Terms of Service: https://tvforecastapp.com/terms.html
• Fixes a Trakt Watchlist sync issue.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s a fantastic app and very handy for keeping track of everything I’m watching.
I just wish it had more options with notifications. Such as notifications for the start of a new season only. Or for specific shows.
For someone that catches up later I don’t necessarily need a notification for every episode but would love one for when a season returns. Or for the shows I am caught up on.
Otherwise it’s fantastic and I love the UI.
Keep it up
Beautiful, but some basically functionality is holding it back
I’m always on the lookout for a new TV tracking app, and I was really excited about TV Forecast. I love the look of this app. It feels so clean and modern, and it’s a pleasure to be in.
Using it is a different story. If it’s barebones by design, I think it’s gone too far in that direction. I’d like even a small level of customization options. When I’m looking at Up Next, I see the next episode to air, not the next unwatched episode. This means nothing if I’m not caught up. When I’m looking at Your Progress, I have no options for changing the order (that I could see). It defaults to alphabetical, but it would great to be able to sort by number of episodes left unwatched, or air date of the next unwatched episode.
And this is a BIG pet peeve of mine. It alphabetizes shows starting with “The” under T. So the only sort order is alphabetical, but even THAT doesn’t function accurately.
I’ll keep this app, and I look forward to updates. But if I’m going to pay a subscription fee, I’d love to see this kind of basic functionality.
Easy to use with fresh design
I love this app. I’ve been using Next Episode for years and it was good but this app does the same with a fresh design and clean interface . I have switched over and this is now my go to TV Show tracking app. It does not have widget support but with iOS14 expanding on widgets big time, my hope is this app gets widget support soon.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Matthew Comi
- 16.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Matt Comi
- In-App Purchases
- TV Forecast Premium $0.99
- TV Forecast Premium $9.99
- TV Forecast Premium Lifetime $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.