TV Guide is the No. 1 source for finding what to watch and where to watch it. Any show, any movie — on live TV or streaming — the TV Guide app puts it all in the palm of your hand.
Dedicated for television and film fans like you: explore curated new content, stay informed about current airings, and effortlessly track and enjoy your favorites with a personalized Watchlist.
DISCOVER NEW SHOWS & MOVIES:
RECOMMENDATIONS: Take advantage of expert curation and algorithms to find the best shows and movies.
• WATCH THIS NOW: Skip the endless Netflix scrolling and instead choose from TV Guide’s top picks.
• NEWLY AVAILABLE: Never miss the next big show on any network or streaming platform.
• COMING SOON: Stay in the know about all the best upcoming titles.
• LEAVING SOON: Just watch these shows and movies before they’re gone.
• MOST POPULAR: See what’s trending across all streaming services and TV channels.
• TOP RATED: Browse the most critically acclaimed shows and movies according to Metacritic.
SHOW / MOVIE DETAILS: Explore TV shows and films to get the scoop on your favorites and to find your next binge.
• TRAILERS & CLIPS: Watch trailers, clips, behind-the-scenes videos, and interviews about your favorite series, seasons, and episodes.
• AVAILABILITY & CRITICS' RATING: Check out any program’s premiere date, genres, network and streaming availability, review, and Metacritic score.
• LATEST EPISODES: Browse episodes and tap to view episode details.
• CAST & CREW: See the celebrities, actors, actresses, writers, and directors in the credits.
WHERE TO WATCH: Find out where to stream shows and movies online or when to watch on your live TV provider.
• STREAMING SERVICES: Choose from all streaming and TV everywhere services, including Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, HBO Max, CBS All Access, Disney+, Showtime, Starz, Tubi, Pluto TV, Apple iTunes, NBC Peacock, Vudu, Apple TV+, YouTube TV, and IMDb TV.
• UPCOMING AIRINGS: See the next airing at a glance; tap to view all airings in the next 2 weeks.
• QUICK WATCH: One-tap links to the best service (subscription, buy, or rent) to watch a show or movie, based on price, popularity, and your personal streaming subscriptions and live TV provider.
• SEARCH: Search the catalog of hundreds of thousands of titles.
SEE WHAT’S AIRING
• LOCAL LISTINGS: Get a personalized channel schedule by selecting any cable, satellite, or antenna provider in North America.
• NEW TONIGHT: See the top new primetime shows airing on both broadcast and cable, including CBS, NBC, ABC, Fox, Ion, HGTV, Hallmark, USA Network, History, TLC, TBS, Discovery, TNT, The CW, and A&E.
• FAVORITE CHANNELS: View the listings schedule for the channels you love by saving your favorites.
• TIME JUMP: Jump to the primetime lineup for tonight, tomorrow, or any date within the next 2 weeks.
STAY UP TO DATE ON YOUR FAVORITES
• COMING SOON: See upcoming episodes, seasons, or premieres of shows and movies from your Watchlist.
• AVAILABLE NOW: Browse the VOD titles on your Watchlist, and tap Quick Watch to start watching on the best available service.
• AIRING REMINDERS: Get notified 30 minutes before a show or movie on your Watchlist begins airing.
• WATCHLIST EMAIL DIGEST: Check out last week's news and streaming additions, and get ready for next week’s lineup.
Download TV Guide today to keep up with all the best TV shows and movies!
TV Guide is a digital media brand that explores TV shows and streaming entertainment, serves fans, and helps people decide what to watch next — on any platform. You can count on TV Guide’s editors to guide your TV and streaming viewing experience with honest reviews, curated recommendations, breaking news, in-depth interviews, smart recaps, and more immersive content that digs deep into your TV obsessions.
For questions, comments, or feedback, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We're excited to announce the return of Push Notifications support in this release (v.6.8.0)! This release also includes minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I use this app pretty often sometimes and then I also have breaks where I don’t use it at all. Along the way there have been some glitches but like any other app, that’s going to happen as frustrating as that may seem.... Especially when you need it. For the majority of the time it’s pretty accurate and matches what I see. I do not have cable or satellite tv and with that comes no guide on tv so this works great when I want to take a glimpse at what’s on without actually scanning each channel. I have noticed lately that there is at least 1 new channel, that I know of, for those who use an antenna. In my area (Midwest) it is 6.5 Start TV. When I do land on that channel it doesn’t show the info as to what is currently on and it is not listed on this app yet so I do not usually last too long watching it. It would be nice to have the channels on the app update as soon as the channels on TV do but I am not a programmer so I haven’t the slightest clue how hard it is to update apps more often. Some I have weekly, some are monthly and some are yearly. I guess it depends on how often those are using the app and how bad the glitches are. I have had this app on various phones since about the time apps were available and I haven’t let go so far.
Initially confused, now happy!
Initially I was upset and confused by the new update, deleted it and reinstalled it after I couldn’t find another TV App with features I wanted. Once I took the time to maneuver my way around the new site, instead of complaining about it, and made sure my favorites and Watchlist were still there, I really began to like it. It was helpful to read the FAQ’s also. I selected my satellite cable Provider (Direct TV), and my most watched channels which are saved to favorites with the red heart. The channel numbers and channel logo are on the left. All my favorites appear at the top of the page. My Watchlist programs are still shown after the update, and those with new episodes are marked New. I can also search a specific program in my Watchlist to see future dates it will be on TV. I still have the push notifications, which is good to remind me which programs in my Watchlist are coming on, and it’s convenient to see which of my Watchlist programs are airing or streaming. I have happily used and enjoyed the TV Guide App on my iPad for several years, and glad it’s back!
“Streamlined” into Unusable
The update has changed and taken away features and options in an attempt to streamline, but has really just made everything less usable. Looking at listings, it’s harder to read the times and see the lines indicating time slots. The watchlist now displays the upcoming shows airing in a slideshow that you have to manually scroll through and does not list the times or other airings of the show, even if you tap on it. It used to be you could read a list of upcoming shows at a glance organized by day, now it’s clearly meant to be a flashy design choice. I even sent an email asking about this feature and received no response, even though it’s been over a week. I can’t adjust the settings much anymore either, for example, choosing a different start page. You can set your streaming apps, which would be nice if there was any purpose to it. Some people have said they are included in the Discover section, but I have yet to see anything related to it. Streaming shows should have their own section to begin with. Overall a pointless update that removed the features and elements that were most useful.
Update: to find the airings of a show in your Watchlist, you have to tap on the show, scroll down to “Where to watch” then tap on “More.” I shouldn’t have to take three steps to view information that used to be available at a glance or just one step
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TV Guide Online Holdings LLC
- 149.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.6 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.6 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.6 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2024 TV Guide, A Fandom Company. All Rights Reserved.