TV Mirror+ for Chromecast is the easy screen sharing tool to mirror your iPhone or iPad screen and sound on Chromecast in Full HD Quality.
Mirror photos, videos, games, websites, apps, presentations, documents and spreadsheets on Chromecast.
* Supported Chromecasts: Chromecast, Chromecast Ultra and all generations of the Chromecast family
* Supported TVs and other devices: Xiaomi MI Box, NVIDIA Shield TV and all TVs with Google Cast or Chromecast built-in, e.g. Sony, TCL, Vizio, Sharp, Philips, Hisense, Skyworth, Soniq
* Your iPhone/iPad and your Chromecast must be connected to the same wifi to enable screen mirroring. Please do not use VPN, Proxy, VLANS and Subnets.
* Latency is supreme (below 1 second) when you have good wifi network conditions
* No hidden subscriptions or costs
* If a third party app, for example Spotify, does not mirror sound correctly, please FORCE CLOSE and restart Spotify while the mirroring session is active. Please check the Apple Support page to learn how to FORCE CLOSE an app: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201330
* Black screen issues: Some third party apps prevent screen mirroring. When you try to mirror them, you will just see a black screen on your TV, for example with Netflix and Disney+. This is a restriction chosen by Netflix and others, so we cannot fix it at the moment.
If you like the app and our constant work on it, please give the app a positive rating on the App Store. Many thanks in advance from the development & support team.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Google or any other trademark mentioned here.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This app is very easy to install and operate. It streamed video and audio from my iPad to the Chromcast on my Samsung smart TV instantly without delay. The only reasons I gave it four stars is because 1) unlike Chromcast the picture on the TV does not fill the whole screen. There is a wide black border on each side of the picture. This may be caused by the difference in the aspect ratios of the iPad and the TV. However, this problem does not exist with Chromcast. 2) if for any reason the iPad turns off, like when you get distracted or get a phone call, the app also turns off and you have to go through the process of re-starting it. This is unlike web sites on a browser which are not deleted if the iPad is turned off.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking time to review our app. We apologize for the inconvenience.
About the first issue:
Unfortunately, the screen is transferred in the format from your iOS device. For example, if your iPad has a 4:3 resolution and your TV has a 16:9, only a resolution of 4:3 is filled in, to not distort the picture.
If we didn't take the different aspect ratios between TV and iPhone/iPad into account, the mirrored image would appear stretched or would get partly cut out on TV.
About the second issue:
Unfortunately, this problem often occurs on iPads and is also affected by the WiFi connection. We apologize for the inconvenience. However, we are also trying to improve the app with the next update. Please stay tuned.
Please also try the following options that may help:
(1) Please make sure you have a stable internet connection (both your iOS device and the receiver device). Please also try to move your wifi access point (or router) nearer to your receiver device and your sender device to improve the signal.
(2) Please make sure that the energy-saving mode of your phone is not activated (the battery percentage of your iOS device should ideally be above 30%). This can lead to incorrect transmission.
(3) With high-resolution media, there may be missing frames during the transfer. Please try to lower the resolution of the media in such cases.
(4) Please try to turn off both your smartphone and your receiver device completely (pull the plug) and let it cool down for about 5 minutes.
(5) Please make sure you return to the app home screen first before exiting the app.
To do this, please tap anywhere in the background after starting the mirroring. Then use the home button to exit the app. You can also watch our tutorial video on Youtube.
(6) Please check out the FAQ inside the app and our troubleshoot videos on youtube.
Please let us know if any of this solutions work for you. We'd love to hear from you.
Performs well. Needs a little more work.
This app does an amazing job at casting my iPhones screen onto my TV display! I was pleasantly surprised on how easy it was to connect to my chrome cast and how the application is able to keep a steady connection.
I mainly use it for Udemy because they recently removed their chrome cast feature a while back. This app is a solid remedy to my issue.
Now for the ugly.
I did run into a couple of hiccups along the way. Heavy applications (think games) and switching back and forth between apps might force the app to crash or lose connection to the chrome cast. It’s not a dealbreaker, but it can be a little annoying if you’re doing a live presentation and you need to switch between application (sheets/slides/docs etc).
Nonetheless, it’s a pretty sweet and solid app that does the job well. Some slight improvements can really make this app become perfect!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for taking time to review our app and for the detailed feedback. We really appreciate it and are glad that you like our app. We also apologize for the inconvenience. We try to improve our app with the next update. Please stay tuned.
This app doesn’t work
Don’t buy. Even the free version of Replica works better than this paid app. The problems include:
1. Difficult to connect to chromecast. Normally the first connect breaks immediately, then you need to connect one more time. Sometimes you need to try several times to get a solid connection.
2. Audio stops within about 10 minutes. Stop and reconnect wouldn’t fix this issue. You need to turn off the app and restart it.
3. If audio doesn’t stop, video freezes within 30 minutes. Your iPhone is still playing the video but your TV picture freezes. Need to reconnect.
I have already chosen the lowest pictures resolution and the longest delay time. It doesn’t help.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kraus und Karnath GbR 2Kit Consulting
- 30 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2kit consulting
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.