TV Mirror+ for Chromecast 4+
Screen Mirroring Cast Share TV
Kraus und Karnath GbR 2Kit Consulting
Designed for iPad
TV Mirror+ for Chromecast is the easy screen sharing tool to mirror your iPhone or iPad screen and sound on Chromecast in Full HD Quality.
Mirror photos, videos, games, websites, apps, presentations, documents and spreadsheets on Chromecast.
* Supported Chromecasts: Chromecast, Chromecast Ultra and all generations of the Chromecast family
* Supported TVs and other devices: Xiaomi MI Box, NVIDIA Shield TV and all TVs with Google Cast or Chromecast built-in, e.g. Sony, TCL, Vizio, Sharp, Philips, Hisense, Skyworth, Soniq
* Your iPhone/iPad and your Chromecast must be connected to the same wifi to enable screen mirroring. Please do not use VPN, Proxy, VLANS and Subnets.
* Latency is supreme (below 1 second) when you have good wifi network conditions
* No hidden subscriptions or costs
* If a third party app, for example Spotify, does not mirror sound correctly, please FORCE CLOSE and restart Spotify while the mirroring session is active. Please check the Apple Support page to learn how to FORCE CLOSE an app: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201330
* Black screen issues: Some third party apps prevent screen mirroring. When you try to mirror them, you will just see a black screen on your TV, for example with Netflix and Disney+. This is a restriction chosen by Netflix and others, so we cannot fix it at the moment.
If you like the app and our constant work on it, please give the app a positive rating on the App Store. Many thanks in advance from the development & support team.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Google or any other trademark mentioned here. Chromecast is a trademark of Google LLC.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
There are still some bugs :|
Tbh, I love this app. Don’t get me wrong here. This app absolutely worked but the thing is there are still some bugs while working. When I first bought this one, it doesn’t connect to my chromecast while I mirror ( or I can say screen recording…). Then I try to open the non-pro app one and it works somehow :/. You need to fix that one. It is just one bug… I know but hey u guys did great by updating this one! Also, this is not a bot review though. I noticed everyone in reviews and in social media have a bad look on you guys. Even I suspected about this. But it works well. So someone out there wanna buy this, I kinda recommend about it. Also don’t be so worried about your money because you still can refund. Just try this one if you need to screen share to people on your phone.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking time to review our app and for the detailed feedback. We really appreciate it and are glad that you like our app.
Are you still having connection issues with the Pro app edition? If so, please delete both apps (TV Mirror free and pro) and only reinstall the pro app. If this does not solve the issue, please try the following options which might help:
(1) Please try switching the phone to flight mode (for 1 minute) and turn the flight mode off again. Please make sure that the wifi and bluetooth are disabled in flight mode.
(2) Please try to turn off both your iOS device and your receiver device completely (pull the plug) and let them cool down for about 2 minutes.
(3) Please make sure that the energy-saving mode of your phone is not activated (the battery percentage of your iOS device should ideally be above 30%). This can lead to incorrect transmission.
If this does not help you, could you email your issue to email@example.com, so that our support team can help you? Thank you very much in advance. We'd love to hear from you
It stopped working.
Some months back I purchased it and it worked fine with my chromecast with google TV. Had not used since then, maybe a couple of times. Sadly today I wanted to show my wife some videos on the TV because of the screen size, but now it only sends audio, and the screen is just black.
In response to the developer reply, am not trying to cast from any app. Just want to show my own videos and photos from my gallery that I took myself. No netflix or anything. I also wanted to show how to reorder the iphone icons and modify some iphone settings, but I can not see anything, Not even the iphone screen as it was before.
Update 2: I did shut down, then restarted the iphone 12promax, same for the chromecast wgtv. It didn’t work. However, I deleted the app on the iphone, then repeated the shutdown/restart sequence, and installed again the tvmirror+ for chromecast. This time it is working again. I can see the iphone screen, gallery and the basic needed. Guess some garbage was there from the app cache and/or iOS updates.
Developer Response ,
Thank you again for taking time to update your review. We are glad that the issue is resolved and the app is working again.
If you have any further issues or questions, you can always reach our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always happy to help you!
Full screen for tv
When mirroring my iPad to my tv it doesn’t fill the whole screen, same goes for my phone. Just wanting to say that if there’s another way of making it fill the whole screen without it distorting I’ll be happy. Other than that, the app does need some updates. On my iPad, mirroring to my tv is somewhat smooth but to my phone it’s not smooth at all. Could just be my phone but I don’t know. If you can, please consider making some updates to the app. Just for everyone who are considering buying this app, it’s ok, not the best but really depends on you. If you buy it and don’t like it you can always get refund. Just need some update to fix some stuff and improve thing on this app. If they get it then this app will be great. That’s all for now. 😗
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking time to review our app and for the detailed and honest feedback. We really appreciate it and are glad that you like our app, but also apologize for the inconvenience.
(A) Full Screen Issue:
To get full screen, please use the landscape mode of your phone. Please make sure the orientation lock on your iOS device is unlocked to use the landscape mode of your phone. Please also ensure that the app you are using does support the landscape mode (for example YouTube app). If this does not work, could you send us screenshots showing the issue to email@example.com, so that our support team can help you? Please also add a short description of the issue. Thank you very much in advance.
(B) Mirroring issue:
Please try the following options that may help:
(1) Please make sure that the energy-saving mode of your phone is not activated (the battery percentage of your iOS device should ideally be above 30%). This can lead to incorrect transmission.
(2) Sometimes a change from 2.4 GHz to 5 GHz internet connection or vice versa helps. Please try this on your device.
(3) Please update your iOS device to the latest version.
Please let us know if any of these solutions work for you. We'd love to hear from you.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kraus und Karnath GbR 2Kit Consulting
- 30.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2kit consulting
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.