TV Mirror for Chromecast is the easy screen sharing tool to mirror your iPhone or iPad screen and sound on Chromecast in Full HD Quality.
Mirror photos, videos, games, websites, apps, presentations, documents and spreadsheets on Chromecast.
* Supported Chromecasts: Chromecast, Chromecast Ultra and all generations of the Chromecast family
* Supported TVs and other devices: Xiaomi MI Box, NVIDIA Shield TV and all TVs with Google Cast or Chromecast built-in, e.g. Sony, TCL, Vizio, Sharp, Philips, Hisense, Skyworth, Soniq
* Your iPhone/iPad and your Chromecast must be connected to the same wifi to enable screen mirroring. Please do not use VPN, Proxy, VLANS and Subnets.
* Latency is supreme (below 1 second) when you have good wifi network conditions
Audio & Sound
* The Safari Browser cannot mirror audio from websites. To mirror sound on websites, please download our additional app VIDEO & TV CAST and open the website inside VIDEO & TV CAST instead of Safari
* If a third party app, for example Spotify, does not mirror sound correctly, please FORCE CLOSE and restart Spotify while the mirroring session is active. Please check the Apple Support page to learn how to FORCE CLOSE an app: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201330
Limitations and Support
* Black screen issues: Some third party apps prevent screen mirroring. When you try to mirror them, you will just see a black screen on your TV, for example with Netflix and Disney+. This is a restriction chosen by Netflix and others, so we cannot fix it at the moment.
* Support: For support or feedback, please contact our team by mailing to email@example.com
If you like the app and our constant work on it, please give the app a positive rating on the App Store. Many thanks in advance from the development & support team.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Google or any other trademark mentioned here.
- Bug fixes
Please rate us on the App Store == It‘s very quick and will help us improve this app to provide you with better features and services.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love it but no audio with iTunes
Works great with the chromecast the only thing is that I have my phone connected via Bluetooth for audio and when I start the screen share the iTunes music audio doesn’t play anymore but everything else plays fine
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking time to review our app. We are glad that you like our app. If you would like to have the sound on the TV, please check out our TV Mirror+ Pro App for Chromecast and let us know what you think.
Please note: audio is blocked by browsers like Microsoft Edge, Friefox, Safari, Google Chrome and the like. Please use the Video & TV Cast Browser to play audio. Or use music / radio apps to play music. Please let us know if any of this works for you. We'd love to hear from you.
Crippled app so you’ll pay for their paid or subscription apps
This app is really just to get you to buy their pro version or get their subscription. Screen is cast at 1280x720 at 15fps, which looks like crap on a 4K TV, and no audio. If you want higher resolution, frames, and audio, you have to upgrade to their pro version. After about a minute from when I first start casting, my cast was interrupted by a screen asking you to upgrade to pro. Barely gives you a chance to use it. I don’t know how long in between those pop ups you get to use casting. If you want to switch which device you’re casting to, you have to watch an ad every time you want to cast your screen, which I understand is how they make money. Writing this review and uninstalling. I don’t need to cast that badly.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking time to review our app. We are sorry that you are unhappy with the app. Please note that all of our services and apps are one-time purchases only, so there are no subscription models involved. Please also note that no purchases are required to use this app. The Pro app edition provides you an ad-free experience and enables the audio feature. As a company we need to have a source of income to be able to still develop and work on the app. That is why we offer features like sound for sale. To take advantage of our support, please write us via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). We'd love to hear from you.
pretty good visually but..
it lags only a tiny bit but its still watchable. you have to pay for pro to get the audio so i decided to listem through my phone instead. but when you start screemshare then the volume decreases so much you have to put it up to your ear like youre on the phone chatting with someone. Then every minute or so a big ad pop up saying "like this app?? pay for pro!!" and wont leave until 10 seconds later. it gets in the way of actually using the app for me..if i were just showing pictures or presenting something small it should fine though
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking time to review our app. We apologize for the inconvenience.
As a company we have to have a source of income to be able to still develop and work on the app. Therefore there is advertisement while screen mirroring. If you would like to have an ad-free experience, please check out our TV Mirror+ Pro App. Please give it a try and let us knwo what you think. We'd love to hear from you.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.