Lost the remote? Control your TV from your smartphone. Remote for LG TV is a remote control app that lets you control your LG TV.
- Fast remote for your LG TV
- Easily find your favourite apps
- Change app appearance with light & dark mode
- Flexible navigation Control Panel
How to set up: Connect the app and the TV with the same wifi and then enter the PIN code shown on the TV screen into the app
TV Cast includes an optional auto-renewable subscription to access current and future premium categories (price may vary depending on location):
- Subscription starts from USD 2.99.
- a 1-week subscription
- a 1-month subscription
- a 1-year subscription
• Check in app for exact pricing in your region
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration/price selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• You can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings, but refunds will not be given for any unused portion of the term.
Terms of Service: https://www.tvcast.in/policies/#terms
Please leave a review on the App Store if you love using the app. We cannot wait to hear from you and we always appreciate your support. Your 5-star rating for each version will keep the updates coming. Thanks in advance.
TV Cast’s app is neither an official LG product, nor we are affiliated with the LG company.
We update our app regularly so that we can make it better for you. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements. Thank you for using TV Plus!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I tapped four stars. It’s great except it interrupts constantly
Does not work as advertised.
I downloaded this app due to my children breaking the remote for the television and was a little disappointed that I had to make a commitment before I could even try it out. The app would not connect to the television, when it finally did it would not control 90% of the things that I needed it to or access the menu on the television. Paid the $20 for the lifetime subscription, and have recently requested a refund. I will update this review after I receive a response back from the developer, if I get a response back from the developer.
Bad design and ridiculous that it costs
The app is already terrible, yet they try to force you to upgrade by removing features after only a short time of usage. Literally not even worth using for free and they think this junk is worth money. The UI is confusing and it disconnects from the tv every time you close the app. The thumb pad is over sensitive and useless. This is just embarrassing software.
- TV CAST COMPANY LIMITED
- 66.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © TV Cast
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Premiym $3.99
- Lifetime Premium $19.99
- Yearly Premium $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.