TV Show Tracker is the best way to manage your TV shows on your iPhone - seasons, details, casts and much more!
TV Show Tracker is powered up by trakt !
Main features :
- FAST access to your all your trakt tv shows,
- CLEAN and efficient design,
- DISCOVER popular and trending shows from trakt,
- STATS about your tv shows consumption,
- CALENDAR with NOTIFICATIONS of incoming episodes,
- KEEP TRACK of your progress,
- OFFLINE ACCESS to your data,
- FREE access to all main features with no restriction on show number,
- BACKUP your data to your trakt account,
- Get notifications and reminders for new season premieres,
- Full Trakt.TV integration & Trakt sync,
- NOTIFICATIONS on EVERY DEVICE you have the app installed (and not only the last one).
- Series manager & series guide & TV tracker,
- View the CHANNEL and network your series is airing on,
- More than 80,000 shows in our trakt series guide.
- Mark episodes you've seen to remember what you need to watch next,
- Browse all episodes for all shows in an easy way,
- TV time alerts for next episodes,
- View the next episode you should watch, and the episode information,
- Overview of all the upcoming episodes and those you didn't watch yet.
- count the number of episodes you didn't watch yet,
- back-up your entire watched episodes watched list,
Thousands and thousands of tv shows are available through the app via trakt to build this TV Show tracker.
TV Show Tracker let you manage tv shows broadcasted on every possible channels : ABC, NBC, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, BBC, HBO, CBS, Fox CW, Sky, etc.
* A trakt.tv account is required to save your data online and sync between devices where TV Show Tracker is available *
* Most of the images are provided by http://themoviedb.org and not by trakt itself*
* TV Show Tracker do not produce the data / information of the shows, it only display them efficiently *
* TV Show Tracker cannot be connected to BetaSeries or TV Time (TV Show Time) *
Long press a movie recommendation to hide it.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love this app, it has almost all the Chinese Dramas/ Amines I look up. My only complaints is that there are ads where ever you click, it doesn’t actually play, but their are banners everywhere. I understand that the developers need to make money, so I’m not complaining TOO much, it’s not a TOTAL distraction, but it does get annoying sometimes. Also- some covers don’t have a picture, Oh- and you can’t move lists, when you add a list, it goes to the bottom- and that’s it! Overall, the app is great. I love it and will continue to use it. Thank you developers!❤️
The makings of an excellent app.
Looks and brains. TV tracker, Trakt integration, relevant show news all in a pretty package. Add a where to watch (which streaming service) and it will have it all. Since the demise of FAN (Fanhattan) I have yet to find an app that packaged all of this together. The best ‘where to watch p’ apps (JustWatch, Yidio) are poor trackers. The best trackers I’ve found, TVST among them, have not yet incorporated where to watch function. Find a way to build that in (movies included) and this is a 5 star app.
My wishlist for the perfect tracker app:
1. Tv show tracking
2. Movie tracking
3. Trakt integration
4. Where to watch (which streaming service, app etc)
5. Support for multiple lists (Watchlist, watched, favorites etc) with the ability to separate shows currently being watched with those not yet started)
6. Attractive interface, easy to use
7. Good information on shows, films, actors and relevant news (has a show been renewed, premiere date etc)
I have several apps plus one website that for some inexplicable reason has never release an app (the futon critic) that I use in combination for all of this. Two or three are close to offering it all. TVST is one of them.
Just what I was looking for!!
I watch a lot of TV. No, really, A LOT of TV. And this is just what I was looking for. I was using iShows TV tracker until it stopped working for me and lost all of the tv shows I had built up. Thankfully, after a lot of research, I landed on this one. It isn’t perfect...it takes a bit of a wait when you go into it, but, again, I watch a lot of tv. If your looking for something that will keep track of your favorite shows and will help you not miss an episode, this is the app for you.
- Jonathan ANTOINE
- 197.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Jonathan ANTOINE
- In-App Purchases
- Combo : all in one ! $5.99
- Remove the ads $3.99
- Thank you ! $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.