TV Show Tracker is the best way to manage your TV shows on your iPhone - seasons, details, casts and much more!
TV Show Tracker is powered up by trakt !
Main features :
- FAST access to your all your trakt tv shows,
- CLEAN and efficient design,
- DISCOVER popular and trending shows from trakt,
- STATS about your tv shows consumption,
- CALENDAR with NOTIFICATIONS of incoming episodes,
- KEEP TRACK of your progress,
- OFFLINE ACCESS to your data,
- FREE access to all main features with no restriction on show number,
- BACKUP your data to your trakt account,
- Get notifications and reminders for new season premieres,
- Full Trakt.TV integration & Trakt sync,
- NOTIFICATIONS on EVERY DEVICE you have the app installed (and not only the last one).
- Series manager & series guide & TV tracker,
- View the CHANNEL and network your series is airing on,
- More than 80,000 shows in our trakt series guide.
- Mark episodes you've seen to remember what you need to watch next,
- Browse all episodes for all shows in an easy way,
- TV time alerts for next episodes,
- View the next episode you should watch, and the episode information,
- Overview of all the upcoming episodes and those you didn't watch yet.
- count the number of episodes you didn't watch yet,
- back-up your entire watched episodes watched list,
Thousands and thousands of tv shows are available through the app via trakt to build this TV Show tracker.
TV Show Tracker let you manage tv shows broadcasted on every possible channels : ABC, NBC, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, BBC, HBO, CBS, Fox CW, Sky, etc.
* A trakt.tv account is required to save your data online and sync between devices where TV Show Tracker is available *
* Most of the images are provided by http://themoviedb.org and not by trakt itself*
* TV Show Tracker do not produce the data / information of the shows, it only display them efficiently *
* TV Show Tracker cannot be connected to BetaSeries or TV Time (TV Show Time) *
- Different sort is applied on each movie tab.
- New setting : use the current date and time when you set a movie as watched.
Ratings and Reviews
Another Great Update
Notation to previous review:
After observing the new channel feature for a few days now, it appears the translucency of the area is what makes it disappear on very light thumbnails. If the channel boxes were more opaque they would stay visible.
"This is a fantastic addition. Having a way to see what channel a show is on very helpful when you're tracking a lot of programs. I do wish the box was a more contrasting color as it disappears with certain backgrounds but a minor issue. Unlike other Apps where updates tend to impede the overall functionality, the developer of this one always strikes the right balance. Thank you so much for all your efforts."
This app is almost perfect. There are a just a couple of bugs that are kind of annoying, if not a little worrisome. They are:
1. I can’t properly sign out of this app. Every time I try to sign out, it glitches and cuts back to me being signed in with the message “New version! - Filters are now available on the search page.
- Widgets are working again!”, with the confirmation button “I’VE GOT IT” in all caps being the only button you can click. If you try to sign out again, the same thing happens.
2. I can’t properly mark movies as watched. Every single time I try to mark a movie as watched, I get the error message “An unexpected error occurred, please check your interest connection and try again”. I have tried disconnecting and reconnecting to WiFi, restarting my phone, and restarting the app. Nothing fixies it. Furthermore, the other apps on my phone don’t show any signs of internet connection issues.
I like how this app is about substance over flash. It’s not as pretty as TV Time, but the information it has is always up to date. By contrast, the information TV Time has is often outdated or flat out wrong, especially for upcoming shows.
However, with these bugs, I’m not so sure I’m ready to ditch TV Time for this beauty. If the developers could take note of these bugs and fix them, I’d greatly appreciate it.
The makings of an excellent app.
Looks and brains. TV tracker, Trakt integration, relevant show news all in a pretty package. Add a where to watch (which streaming service) and it will have it all. Since the demise of FAN (Fanhattan) I have yet to find an app that packaged all of this together. The best ‘where to watch p’ apps (JustWatch, Yidio) are poor trackers. The best trackers I’ve found, TVST among them, have not yet incorporated where to watch function. Find a way to build that in (movies included) and this is a 5 star app.
My wishlist for the perfect tracker app:
1. Tv show tracking
2. Movie tracking
3. Trakt integration
4. Where to watch (which streaming service, app etc)
5. Support for multiple lists (Watchlist, watched, favorites etc) with the ability to separate shows currently being watched with those not yet started)
6. Attractive interface, easy to use
7. Good information on shows, films, actors and relevant news (has a show been renewed, premiere date etc)
I have several apps plus one website that for some inexplicable reason has never release an app (the futon critic) that I use in combination for all of this. Two or three are close to offering it all. TVST is one of them.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jonathan ANTOINE
- 189 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Unrestricted Web Access
- © Jonathan ANTOINE
- In-App Purchases
- Combo : all in one ! $5.99
- Remove the ads $3.99
- Thank you ! $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.