Have FUN learning to write your letters! The TV Teacher, LLC proudly brings you its lowercase letter handwriting app. This award winning, multi-sensory approach using visual demonstrations and rhythmic chants for each letter is being adopted by school systems across the USA. Let Miss Marnie teach your child letter formation and vocabulary words in a fun, memorable way! Appropriate for ages 2-7.
• Based on the award winning TV Teacher handwriting program used by school systems around the United States
• Easy menu lets you choose any letter instantly
• Video footage showing live demonstrations of lowercase letter formations
• Catchy, auditory rhythmic chants for each letter
• 2 silly Miss Marnie vocabulary pictures with auditory descriptions per letter
• Emphasizes letter sounds through several words and expressions for each letter
• Two levels of practice:
- Structured letters showing green start dots and visual direction arrows and optional auditory instruction.
- Unstructured, free draw screen for letter practice with optional auditory instruction.
• “Free draw” screens to practice letters, stimulate creativity and developing pre-writing skills
• 5 colored pens to choose from—including a rainbow pen!
• Co-created by a pediatric occupational therapist with 18 years experience.
Learn more: www.thetvteacher.com
Your privacy is important to us. The TV Teacher, LLC does not collect any personal data from children while playing our app or exploring our website. Our company is solely owned and does not participate with any third party companies or allow advertising on our website or our apps.
When purchasing our handwriting programs using our website shopping store, please rest assured that all information you may give is secure, encrypted, never shared, and never sold.
We have updated the icon.
Ratings and Reviews
Love TV Teacher
I am an OTR in private practice and I use TV teacher everyday. The videos and this app serve as a consistent way to model how to form letters, freeing my hands to assist the child with tracing, using the app, writing using a small chalkboard, and then using the workbooks. The app enforces correct stroke sequencing without over correcting. The children love it and successfully write the letters without becoming discouraged.
I work with many children with varying degrees of fine motor weakness. This is a wonderful app for teaching children letter identification and letter formation. Kids love it and are motivated to practice writing. My own 4 year old is learning her letters from this app.
Mary chandler, preschool teacher for 11years
- Excellent for fine motor skills
-Keeps child's attention
- Children love the color choices
-All kids are successful
- Great way to learn appropriate strokes for each letter,
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.