Stay connected with Spectrum SportsNet and your favorite Southern California teams with the FREE Spectrum SportsNet app. Enjoy the latest news, analysis, interviews, and more on the Los Angeles Lakers, LA Galaxy, and LA Sparks. Log in with your TV provider credentials to watch the network live anytime, anywhere and access full episodes of original programming on-demand.
NOTE: Log-in is available to Time Warner Cable, DirecTV, AT&T U-Verse, Cox, Bright House, and Hawaiian Telcom subscribers with Spectrum SportsNet as part of their channel lineup. Access to the live stream is restricted to subscribers within the network territory, which includes:
• The following counties in California – Los Angeles, Orange, Ventura, Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, Kern, Riverside, San Bernadino, San Diego, Imperial, Inyo, Tulare, Fresno and Kings
• Clark County in Nevada
• State of Hawaii
∙ Improvements to the authentication functionality
∙ Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Atrociously designed, poorly implemented
A prime example of a major company who owns a large commodity, and chooses to offer access to it with as few dollars spent on customer satisfaction as possible.
Rather than creating an app that looks and functions like its from this decade, Spectrum clearly paid a low level programming firm to simply create a container that displays a webpage.
The worst part is that the webpage doesn’t even properly load the video feed — the only reason anyone would ever bother downloading a Spectrum app. All Spectrum is doing by paying bottom dollar is ensuring millions of viewers around the country who want to watch lakers games continue to illegally stream to do so.
Terrible live access
Service is worst now than under Time Warner. I get a not authorized message when I log in for live access. I contacted Spectrum and they said it login issue with U-verse. It's been weeks and issue has not been fixed.
I can watch live feed at home but it's very poor quality. I can barely make out the images. It took a long time for the stream to start. If this is an indication of customer service, I will never get their cable service.
Poor implementation on the iPad
I was excited to find a SportsNet app for the iPad, as I travel a lot, and I like to follow the Lakers in particular. To be fair, the app works, but it has a number of issues that make it frustrating.
1. Does not support landscape mode upon launch. I often have my iPad open on the desktop with a keyboard. Instead of recognizing the landscape orientation, the app requires me use it sideways to launch a video.
2. When launched, the video plays upside down! I have to pick up and move the iPad to get it to correct.
3. The app times out when watching video. This is annoying as the app should inform the OS it is busy and not turn off unless I pause the stream.
Please make these easy, basic corrections.
- Charter Communications Operating, LLC
- 54.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Gambling and Contests
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2016 Charter Communications. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.