Tweetings is a Twitter client for iPhone and iPad.
It has an extensive feature list including lists, push, geolocation and syncs your timeline with your Mac or iPad! Deeply customizable and yet friendly.
Follow your friends tweets, share your photos & videos, view conversations, who's nearby and find out what's trending at the moment.
- iOS 13 automatic light and dark theme support
- iOS 13 context menu support or 3D touch Peek & Pop for supported devices and quick actions
- Send a new Tweet using Siri
- Apple Watch support. View your home timeline, mentions, direct messages, compose new tweets, tweet what you're listening to, reply and retweet
- Push notifications for direct messages and @ mentions
- Inline photo viewing & view your timeline in photos, including Animated Gif support
- Support for both Twitter's new reply format and the old legacy reply format
- Support for iPhone Xs Max and iPad Pro screens
- Spotlight search for your friends on Twitter and Quick Action support
- Mute users, hashtags and more. You can also muffle users, they aren't muted but show less prominently in the timeline
- Edit tweets. Made a mistake, edit your tweet quickly and easily
- Timeline sync to keep your location and read tweets in sync across multiple devices and platforms. Even supports TweetMarker service
- Facial recognition, will find faces in image previews and try to ensure they are visible on the screen
- Drag and drop support for Tweets and images
- Post and search for animated gifs using Giphy or Tenor
Some of the key features
- Manage unread tweets
- Display any user's tweets, mentions and likes
- Conversation view
- Multiple image support
- Pulldown to refresh timelines
- Search timeline
- Gap detection
- Automatic switching to dark or dusk themes
- Customisable Retweet format including new style Twitter Retweet
- Upload pictures from your images or take one with the iPhone camera
- Record and upload audio
- GeoLocation support at Tweet level
- View your contact list when composing and select between public reply or direct message with autocomplete
- Tweet what you are currently listening to on your music player
- Schedule a tweet
- Hashtag & drafts manager
- TwitLonger support
- Shorten URLs
- Find nearby Tweeters on map or list
- In built map location viewing
- User search
- Browse your friends and followers, their tweets, likes and more
- Block/unblock users
- Instapaper, Pocket & Readability support
- Save images to your photo library
- Translate tweets
- Twitter list support
- Create & subscribe to lists
- Add users to lists
- Instant push notifications for Mentions and DMs
- Multiple accounts
- Mobilizer support
- Exclusion filter - now you can filter out annoying tweets
- Save searches
These are just a selection of features, to find out more go to http://tweetings.net
Fixes a bug where settings with a switch toggle could not be changed when running iOS 14
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This could be a great app if it didn't crash anytime I try to scroll back more than one page in my timeline. This has been a problem on iOS 9 for years, and it's the one problem that's never been fixed.
Getting Better after last Update
Last patch killed a good amount of the major bugs, however there's still the odd crash when navigating back and forth, and when you first try to save any media. It has calmed down much more than previously and the inline playback is smoother after a simple refresh. Probably another patch or so for the few crashes and should be good to go for 5 stars.
ps: could you guys also look into why the app crashes everything when running Chimera? 3 resprings...😉
Used to be good, now unusable.
Latest update made this app annoying for Twitter feed. When you open the app, it refreshes with new tweets, but you have to scroll down to read the new ones, then you have to scroll back up to get new ones, and it is a mess. It used to open where it left off and refresh would pull in new tweets to scroll up and read. It’s really unusable with changes. Also, a lot of settings are locked and when you try to turn them on or off, the switch does not toggle. So long, Tweetings.
Developer Response ,
Please try enabling TweetMarker to syncronise and remotely store your timeline position
- Richard Hyland
- 56.7 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2009-2020 RBD Solutions Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.