The Tweetwall App for OS X makes it super easy to display Twitter at your event. You just load the app, search for your event, and then select it—the app will take over from there!
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have not yet built your Tweetwall, please go to tweetwall.com and build it or you will be unable to find your Tweetwall within the app. ***
Benefits of using the Tweetwall App for OS X instead of your web browser:
• Full screen mode without having to remember the keyboard key combination (or hunt through menus).
• Your cursor will automatically hide after a few seconds (until you move it) so that your attendees don't have to see it.
• Your computer will not go to sleep while your Tweetwall is being displayed.
• Runs Apple's native rendering engine in Safari (Webkit) so your Tweetwall runs smooth.
Get the Tweetwall for OSX app today, and don't worry about all the weird quirks of making a browser display your Tweetwall right.
Minor Bug Fixes and User Interface Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Supports only select hashtags?
I thought this app would be an interesting addition to my developer group meetup nights. Unfortunately, it only shows select hashtags that it recommends, and if you try to enter anything else in, it fails and refuses to load even recommended hashtags until you reload it. Great potential, but hardly any functionality is accessible for the majority of us.
Only a few hashtags
Wanted to put the BrasilVSColombia # it doesn’t find it. Useless.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Everwall, Inc.
- 293.5 KB
- Social Networking
- Requires macOS 10.9 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2014-2015 Tweetwall, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.