Join Twelve in this award-winning game that takes you on a journey through a universe of numbers. Only you can help save the crumbling world of Dozenopolis!
ALSO AVAILABLE THROUGH THE ALL-ACCESS PASS FROM TOUCH PRESS GAMES.
Download today and subscribe for new games and expansions every single month.
“9/10 - A brilliantly put together platformer with a mathematical twist.” - Pocketgamer.com
**Winner - Develop 2015 - Best Education Game**
**British Academy (BAFTA) Games Awards 2015 Nominee - Best Family Game**
**Pocket Gamer Awards 2015 Nominee - Most Innovative Game**
**Gold Award Winner - International Serious Play Awards 2015**
ARE YOU PREPARED FOR THE APOCALYPSE?
Twelve sets off on an adventure to rescue her family following a cataclysmic event that befalls the town of Dozenopolis. Solve math puzzles to help Twelve and her companion Dot as they explore their new world and take on the destructive Ultimate Prime.
- 50 levels of epic platforming adventure.
- Challenging puzzles to solve as you journey through their world.
- Core math concepts (from negative numbers and factoring all the way through to algebraic order of operations) presented in an engaging and meaningful way.
- Stunning art and a captivating story that appeals to all ages.
- Charming voice-over provided by British comedian and actress Lucy Montgomery.
THEY LOVE IT!
- “I felt increasingly optimistic about the future of education. The game is fun.” - Forbes
- “If your children don’t like this, I’ll eat my iPad.” - The Sun on Sunday
- “Twelve a Dozen isn't just an unexpected gem for all ages... it's an absolute diamond”. - Jay is Games
- “A challenging title for players of any age.” - Mobile Entertainment
- “Subtly teaches.” - Joystiq
- “Twelve a Dozen is a perfect example of educational games gone right.” - Killscreen Playlist Selection
- “The first badass educational game.” - GOOD Magazine
- “It’s like a maths teacher had a baby with World of Goo.” - Marmalade, iOS Store Review
- “My kids are playing right now. I just heard, ‘I need a subtraction valve’” @jenn_cake
Touch Press Games - All Access Pass is a subscription service that gives access to ALL Touch Press Games titles, with a brand new game added each month.
- Subscribe for $4.99/€4.99/£3.99 per month
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged $4.99/€4.99/£3.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Cancellation will not go into effect until the end of the monthly billing cycle
Bug fixes and optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
It’s a fun game but you need to pay for level 2 and up, it’s tricky but it makes you think about it for a minute.
I bought this already!
I bought this game already before iOS 11. The whole game of Twelve a Dozen, which I played on iPad as well as phone. Now I must pay $7.99 to get it AGAIN...though only on iPhone!? I have to purchase an unwanted subscription if I want to play on iPad?! Bad faith, Touch Press, Inc.
Developer Response ,
HI Chaaslavsky. Please email email@example.com and we will look into this for you.
So much fun!
I absolutely love this app but why can’t you buy all levels forever?Why only for a month rent?
Developer Response ,
Hi. Delighted to hear you're enjoying the game so much! There is the option to purchase the full game on its own as opposed to subscribing to all of Touch Press Games, but at the moment you can only do so on an iPhone, not an iPad. If you'd like any more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
- Touch Press Inc
- 700 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Touch Press, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- All Access Pass $4.99
- Twelve A Dozen complete game $7.99
- All Access Pass $49.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.