Twidy is an easy way to keep your timeline clutter-free!
We all love to use Twitter, but sometimes it can seem cluttered and over-crowded. Your timeline can quickly become full of promotional material, spam and irrelevant content. Twidy is here to help you fix that.
Using an intuitive swipe-based interface, Twidy allows you to easily sort through your followed accounts on your Twitter account and unfollow the ones that just don’t cut it anymore. Queue up a list of accounts that you no longer wish to follow, and unfollow the whole batch with one tap. Fun, fast, simple.
Intuitive swipe interface
Twidy’s familiar swipe interface makes what is usually an arduous task fun. Just swipe to the left on accounts that you no longer wish to follow to add them to your unfollow queue.
Powerful filtering functions
Twidy is the most powerful unfollower for Twitter on mobile. It allows you to instantly switch between all of your followed accounts, and both the accounts that follow you and don’t follow you back.
Achievements and progression
Twidy helps you keep track of your progression, giving you a little encouragement along the way. Each successful clear out is rewarded with an achievement, and the ability to share with your friends!
Small bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t Work— Won’t Even Start
I don’t leave reviews, but the link for app support just takes you to an advertisement, with now way to contact them. They haven’t updated in a year. I bought this 3 days ago, and each time I open it, it says “No Internet Connection”, which is false. I see there’s another review saying the same thing— I wish I’d read before downloading. I just tend to trust the App Store. And yes, it’s only .99c, but I should get my money back.
Works well but a few enhancements
So I like how it works, but would change a few things:
1. If your iOS twitter account info is incorrect it interprets this as no internet. Using cellular I spent 15min debugging.
2. If you load it up and press cancel it interprets it as having no internet. Better to just show a landing screen.
3. Would be good to show the latest tweet under the profile. Rather than having to always press the info button.
4. Enable "3D touch" to see the latest tweets
5. Show color scale if the last tweet was a while ago (3 months = yellow, 9 months = orange, 12 months+ = red)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.