Twin Shooter - Invaders 4+
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
*** Pocketgamer Silver Award Winner ***
*** Featured by Apple as "15 greatest Party Games" ***
*** Featured by Apple at the "What's Your High Score" category ***
Now with NEW SHIPS, NEW ENEMY and a brand NEW POWER-UP!!!
Shoot Once. Die Twice!
Shoot. Kill. Die. BOOM! Welcome to Twin Shooter, the old school space shmup where YOU CAN SHOOT YOURSELF!
Fight increasingly difficult waves of invaders controlling two starships that are facing each other. Shoot enemies before they get you… but beware, because your ships can also shoot each other! Try conquering the high scores by yourself or bring a friend and play on the same device with the 2 player cooperative mode.
With up to 20 different spaceships to unlock, Twin Shooter distills the experience of the explosive action of arcade machines such as Space Invaders or Defender and brings it to your smartphone and tablet, maintaining the same kind of playability: easy to pick up and play, but hard to master!
Are you ready for the next level in arcade shooters? How many waves are you going to last before obliterating into millions of pieces? Are you going to be shot… or are you going to shoot yourself?
1 player and 2 players cooperative mode!
Easy to play but hard to master
20 different ships to unlock, each with an special power-up
Epic Boss fights!
Simple touch control - slide to move your starships
A considerable amount of explosions
- MFi controller support is during the game only. Please navigate through the menu options by touching the screen as you would when the controller is not connected to the device.
- Connect to Game Center to ensure that you can recover the ships you unlock in the case that you uninstall the game and reinstall in the future, or if you want to play with the same ships on your iPhone and your iPad!
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Solved a bug related with the tutorial. (For some players at the end of each battle they always seen the reward popup).
Ratings and Reviews
Died died died
I died but i buy a new plane oh boom 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑😎🆒
Good Time Passer!
This game is exactly what I was looking for. I needed something that didn’t have an objective, really. Coins are quite hard to get but then again, doesn’t really matter to me.
I'm lovin it
Ye dis good game would recommend
I'm playin on a 5 and I have no problems
The 1 star reviews are all dinklenuts
This games really fun I just want more gamemodes
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- eRepublik Labs Limited
- 149.7 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2015 eRepublik Labs Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Pile Of Coins $1.99
- Epic Treasure $9.99
- Box of riches $4.99
- A Few Coins $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.