Life is complicated, planning an event shouldn’t be. Whether planning a large wedding, a surprise birthday party or a simple date night, Twingle is a fun and easy app to help you organize your social event.
Use Twingle app to create a personalized invitation for your event. Use the event dashboard to easily invite friends and family, track RSVPs, share event pictures/videos and chat with your guests.
Having a potluck dinner? Twingle make it easy for the host to create a sign-up sheet or for the guest to enter an item they plan to bring.
Indecisive on what food to serve or what genre of music to play at your party? Create a poll and get instantaneous response from your guests.
Features for Host:
- Choose from hundreds of creative invitations for your event or upload your own
- Invite guests by using your phone’s contact or add email address
- Guests receives event notification via Twingle app, email or SMS text message
- Get notified when your guests RSVP to your event
- Auto reminder for your guests to RSVP
- Track your potluck sign-up sheet
- Add a poll for feedback or for fun
Features for Guest:
- RSVP to any invitation and view important event details like date, time and location
- Receive immediate notification if there is a change to event details
- Chat and share your event pictures with the host and other guests
- Import the event into your iCalendar
- Integrated with Apple Maps – easily get direction to the event venue
- Provided option to settle up expense by record cash payment or third party payment option
- Bug fixes for gallery image display
- Bug fixes for date and time display.
- Other improvement of overall app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It would be great if you could add a text message invite feature and not force guests to sign up for the website
App works great. Text message needs to show a little more. Can’t read responses
Trying to coordinate a potluck banquet. Using the app invited everyone and even allowed us to list it as s "potluck banquet". The problem was no where were we told to tell everyone to "download the app" to coordinate the potluck dinner! Invited 3 weeks prior. Found out just a week prior that we need to notify our invitees to "download the app". Now we are assuredly having a good less potluck!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.