Play and learn the night sky with your toddler!
Twinkle Little Star is fashioned from the adorable lullaby “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.” This children’s songbook teaches constellations and explores the night sky. From counting sheep to Orion's belt, this app will take your toddler through the night sky.
• Sing and play with original music from the classic lullaby Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. All music is original to this app and composed especially for it!
• Music is professional and exclusive to this app
• Find constellations in the night sky and learn them
• Learn ABC’s
• Count Sheep
Learn your constellations!
• Featuring an all-new learning game for toddlers that teaches constellations in the night sky! Move the stars to match the constellations!
• Every part of the bedroom leads to a new world of exploration
• Put together your favorite constellations like the Big Dipper, Southern Cross and Orion!
• Dream towards the stars and play games
Available on all your devices with no further purchase, its universal!
Created by parents and kindergarten teachers, we use the latest educational techniques to encourage tasteful learning and hand-eye coordination in our games. Designed specifically for Early Learning, Tiger Stripes makes exciting games for children that are instructive, musical and friendly. Relax for a moment while one of your favorite nursery songs is sung to your child in an educational, fun and tasteful environment.
Our biggest update yet!
• Learn your constellations in all the hemispheres with a new learning game
• New music, featuring a Ukulele lullaby while learning stars
• New professional Music, featuring a ukulele track on the new constellations game!
Ratings and Reviews
This sounds like garbage. Theres a guy singing on a guitar and thats fine but then they lay an instrumental over it that's not even the same key. Not complimentary either, just pure clash. It's horrible to hear. I don't know anything about the functionality of the app because I can't get past the crappy soundtrack. The other high ratings are a testament to how little this matters to some people but my husband and I are both musicians and I refuse to let my kids get attached to garbage music like this. Come on, developers, get a clue.
This app isn’t bad, although I noticed that there are slightly more features in the iPad version than are on the iPhone version. Since i give my iPhone to my son quite a bit (its a temper tantrum handy device) I would like to see the constellation game on that as well, which is an excellent game on the iPad. Unfortunately looks like we are waiting for an update. Like all the Tiger Stripes Apps, it has good easy listening music
As mentioned in other reviews, this app was and still is one of my kids favorites. Unfortunately the newer versions are ad supported. I understand the developer is looking to make some money, but when I see ads for things like "Contract Zombie Killers" in an app for 2-5 year olds, that's when I have to call it quits. The developer has lost my respect and any potential of my purchasing the app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.