See why Fast Company named Twist a “World Changing Idea”!
Work is changing. Work communication should change, too.
Twist organizes all your team’s conversations to make collaboration easy from anywhere. No more team burnout from endless meetings, emails, and Slack chats.
"Best communication app for remote teams" — PC Mag
“On Slack, I had constant FOMO. On Twist, I know I'm always on top of everything.” — Manuel F., SparkLoop
Twist’s threads ensure that important info doesn’t get buried
• In Twist, one topic = one thread, instead of an endless stream of chit chat that buries important communications (like Slack).
• Super-specific tagging means that only the relevant teams see your messages.
Create a historical record your team can learn from
• Dive deep into any thread to recall the context behind how a decision was made, whether it was last week or last year.
• Share important threads to easily and quickly onboard new employees.
Focus your team on the work that matters
• Reduce noise and distractions with fewer notifications that allow your team to get sh*t done.
• Improve your team’s work communication with more calm and less anxiety.
Break through team silos with structured channels
• Create an organized, central place for managing all your team communications.
• Invite guests, such as external clients, to specific channels to hash out project details.
• Easily import all your team’s Slack conversations.
• Set up remote team meetings with Zoom, Skype, and Jitsi Meet integrations.
• Connect with work tools like Google Drive, Asana, and Calendly (and have a little fun with Giphy).
• Forget presence indicators, typing dots, or read receipts.
• Use keyboard shortcuts to speed up your workflow.
Built by Doist, a global leader in remote and asynchronous working.
Bottom line, you’re free to close Twist … and work will be there, organized, whenever you get back.
Join the future of work. Sign up now.
Thumbs up for better reactions! Now you can choose from your most recent emoji way faster. Long press on any comment or message to try it out now.
Don’t think about work when you’re out of the (virtual) office. Now Twist won’t show any notification badges when you’ve set time off.
Save, mute, and edit threads more comfortably on mobile with a little visual update to the thread option menu. Curious about the difference? Tap the three dot icon at the top of any thread.
Loving Twist? Take a moment to rate and review the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Best solution for team communication
Having tried Asana and Slack, I find that Twist is far better for my needs in communicating with my team. Developers are quick to address issues (THANK YOU!!!) and seem intent on improving it.
I love this app & concept
I’ve used slack for several years, and been bothered by all the notifications and lack of focus on threaded (on topic) communication. I absolutely love the concept and implementation of this app! It is my go-to for teams now, and completely replaces the need for email in my book.
It feels in some ways like it is still in its infancy in supporting some features. Here’s an example: I love how I can share links to specific threads, but I don’t like how it takes users out of the app to the browser, rather than just redirecting them into that specific thread within the app.
That said, I will push teams that I’m involved in to move to this app, and any new teams I am involved in will use this if I can help it. I’m a student and growing app developer myself, and see a lot of value in organized, asynchronous communication. Thanks for taking the time to really think through fundamentals of communication and productive work before developing just another communication tool. This is not just another one, this is the only one I want to use.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you very much for the detailed feedback! We will take your suggestion regarding opening links into consideration for future 👍
Better attachments compression
Hi! Our team loves Twist. Is the best messaging app for work. No doubt about it. The only thing we don’t like is attaching something to a message. Apparently it does not do any compression and it’s very slow to upload things and even to see a image, it downloads very slow. Is the only thing we can see that Twist is no good. Everything else is perfect. Thanks a lot and keep delivering great updates 🤘🏼
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback! We will check with the team how we can improve it :)
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Doist Inc.
- 98.9 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Doist Ltd.