Apple TV Screenshots
Your favorite netcast network is now available on the Apple TV. With "TWiT on TV" you can easily tune in to the live stream of TWiT, or you can browse the library of TWiT shows. Episodes of all current TWiT shows are available for streaming, and you choose from the different quality streams available.
TWiT on TV features:
- live TWiT stream
- live chat overlay option while watching the live stream
- make chat text smaller or larger
- change your chat name using /nick
- use the onscreen keyboard, the Remote app keyboard, or a Bluetooth keyboard to send text to the chatroom
- select the live stream source that works best for you
- Top Shelf extension to show most recent episodes from main Apple TV screen when app is on the top row of apps
- recent tab to quickly browse the recently published episodes
- custom tvOS interface
- adheres to Apple design guidelines so it feels like other Apple TV apps
- use of Siri remote
- use Siri remote to: "open TWiTonTV", "fast forward 10 minutes", "what did he say?", "go to the beginning", and many more voice commands
- easy skipping and scrubbing through video using voice or Touch surface on Siri remote
- adaptive bitrate handling to deliver best live stream quality
- choice of stream quality for recorded shows
- access to archived shows including This Week in Tech, MacBreak Weekly, This Week in Google, Windows Weekly, Security Now, Tech News Weekly, The New Screen Savers, iOS Today, and all the current TWiT shows
If you are new to technology podcasting or haven't seen any of the TWiT shows before, you will be amazed at the hours of content that are available for you to stream for free. Leo and the whole TWiT team are the go-to resources when it comes to all things tech. Enjoy!
If Then Dev, LLC is in no way affiliated with, nor endorsed by, TWiT, LLC. "TWiT on TV" was not: designed by, created by, produced by, or partnered with TWiT in any way. We are fans of the network using their official developer program to bring their content to you. We thank Leo and the whole TWiT team for giving us the opportunity to create this app.
Added "Click to Connect IRC" on the main screen and an IRC login delay when using the Chat tab for users who don't want to automatically connect to the chat room when launching TWiT on TV. Additional enhancements and bug fixes also included for your enjoyment.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.