The TWiT.tv sticker pack contains the TWiT logo (affectionately referred to as "the TWiT bug"), the logos for some of TWiT's shows, and artwork of some of the TWiT hosts. Use these stickers inside the iOS Messages app.
What is TWiT?
The TWiT.tv Netcast Network with Leo Laporte features the top ranked technology podcast This Week in Tech, along with more than a dozen other top-ranked online shows. Since 2005, our shows have provided news, commentary, help, how-to and perspective on the latest trends in digital tech from seasoned experts and journalists. Leo hosts and produces many of the shows, but as the network expands new hosts and participants are added.
You can learn more about our shows at twit.tv.
• Added show logos for Know How, MacBreak Weekly, The Tech Guy, This Week in Computer Hardware, and TWiT's newest show Tech News Weekly.
• Removed logos for two retired shows.
• Updated screenshots for iOS 11 and iPhone X.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements. (Just kidding. These are stickers...but everyone adds that to their version notes.)
Ratings and Reviews
My favorite sticker pack so far
No way to delete this app
Never mind, I did research and figured it out.
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry you weren't able to figure out how to delete them, but that's not really the fault of this sticker app so we hope you'll revise your review.
To delete any sticker app, go into Messages, press the app icon next to the text box, press the four dots in the lower left to view all Messages apps, long-press on an icon, when they start to wiggle then you can click on the "X" to delete it.
Great app, great hosts
Missing Windows Weekly logo but still good!
- Patrick Delahanty
- 6.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No-Derivatives 4.0 International license
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.