Jay O’Conner comes to learn he has only two hours to live. He has been injected with a deadly virus and needs to find the cure.
As you read, your challenge is to guess the plot of the story.
If you guess correctly you keep the character on track with the time in the story but incorrect guesses will subtract time from Jay's two hours.
For example, you will come to a point in the story where it says the character has 1 hour and 30 minutes left to live.
If the time matches on the clock then you are on track, but if the time doesn’t match you will have to answer questions based on what you have read to earn back the time so you can continue the story and reach the end.
So get ready to unfold mysteries and meet unlikely heroes in this action-packed, riveting, and entertaining story.
Two Hours To Live features:
* Read along in a suspenseful story filled with intrigue
* Choose what you think is the next step
* Change the time Jay has left based on your actions
Adaptive Musical Score
* Music changes at key points in the story game
* Identify key points as the score changes
Read at Your Own Pace
* Jay may have 2 in-game hours to live, but you can save your place and play at any time
* Use the bookmark feature to save your progress
* Smart Clock feature lets readers follow Jay’s 2 hour ordeal at their own pace
Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not a big reader but interesting
Even though I don’t read all that much I find it to be an interesting concept
An excellent game , and a very interesting story , everything is read very easily and quite interestingly, it’s easy to check the attention and logic of person !
an interesting game and it was nice to sit in the evenings. I play this game recently and so far I'm happy with everything. in principle, who likes these games can download and evaluate themselves
- JL Burton LLC
- 275.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © JLBurton LLC 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.