Two Spies is a turn-based spy training program where you face off against a friend in Cold War Europe. Sneak to gain cover, control cities' informants to capture areas of the map, deduce your target's location – or trick them into revealing it – and strike to win the round.
- Board-game style maps
- Play on local wireless, "pass and play", or internet play against a friend
- Training bot helps you learn the ropes
- Realtime turn-based gameplay
- Based on a lost cold war spy training program
- Trick your friend by doing what they least expect
- No consumable in app purchases
Thanks for all the feedback – keep it coming! New in 1.0.2:
- By popular request, added a setting to turn off vibration on start of turn.
- Made the game stay connected to the Series Setup lobby a bit longer if you switch to another app (e.g. Discord).
- Fixed a couple crashes when the game was in the background, especially on iOS 12.
- Fix the "Ghost" achievement not registering in some cases.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Wow truly wow! This game is something special and incredibly unique. It’s traditional board game like feel and atmospheric soundtrack all add to its basic concept of trying to sneak behind enemy lines and strike down your opponent before they can do the same to you. It’s simple actions allow for a pretty quick learning curve yet they’re all complex enough to the point where the game offers infinite replay ability without you getting bored! You’ll get into duels with your friends and find yourself playing match after match for hours on end. Of all the games I’ve played on the App Store, this is by far the best one I’ve found with multiplayer capabilities. Keep up the great work developers!
Also just a couple of ideas for future actions and updates
I think a sneak feature where you can go into enemy territory for a turn without your cover being blown would be pretty cold
I also think a trap action that either immediately blows your opponents cover or saps one of their energies would be pretty interesting too!
Let me say that this is a great game with much room for improvement. There a couple thing I would want to add personally.
1. More decks: making more ability decks would be amazing like a better technology card that doubles that next intel bonus or a sniper card that allows for farther strike range though both or these can only be used limited times. The 2 card thought were going with playstyle such as the rusher or long game.
2. Adding online vs: adding online would improve the game for better experience and that games take like 10 minutes. You could even do ranked mode where you can play the best of the best or causal which is just anyone.
Overall, great game, can’t wait to see the future of this game
Fun, but with problems
The premise is simple yet fantastic, there are no ads whatsoever and some moments feel really intense. It’d get five stars if not for two issues:
- There are some game-breaking bugs where a CPU opponent with move three turns when it should have only moved two, or will be located around cities it couldn’t have been able to reach, or won’t be shown as potentially hiding in a city where they could have been hiding. These bugs are rare, but when they appear, they’ll often result in your defeat. It’s infuriating.
- No random online matchmaking and no ability to add friends for easier online connectivity. Online in general is unnecessarily obtuse.
Without these two issues it would be perfect; with them, the game will wear you out in a few days.
- Royal Pixel Service, Ltd.
- 104.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Royal Pixel Service, Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Le Feu Pin $0.99
- Angelika Pin $0.99
- Cypher Pin $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.