Complete list of latest titles with on time updates
- Complete offline access
- No need of Internet Connection nor any Printed books
- Custom notes & highlighting text
- Customized bookmarks & Air Print
- Emailing of any article
- Quick search
- Suitable for all working / studying / interested in law
Here are the details on our subscription* offers
- Annual Subscription $9.99, with on time updates for the updated titles.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Ratings and Reviews
Pick this one!
Every Texas Law and statute you'd ever want in one place for one easy price. Instead of purchasing 3 or more apps, this one was priced fairly and affordable. Out of all the apps-this one was, by far, the best of the best! Best of all-it's a Tax-right-off for us Police Officers!
This is a great app , however can y’all please use a word search instead of entering the exact name of the offense or what you are looking for , it really is a pain .
I love this app! It's super easy to use and believe me I use it a lot. Hard to believe we can have those huge books right on our phone in this little app 😀
- Nirmala T V
- 67.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © T V N
- In-App Purchases
- Update to 85th TX Legislature Free
- Activate to full version $9.99
- PENAL CODE Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.