Tynker is the #1 Kids Coding platform! Over 60 million kids and thousands of schools use Tynker's award-winning curriculum to learn coding.
Strengthen your child’s educational foundation with step-by-step tutorials that teach kids coding in a way they enjoy. Your child will learn as they build games and apps, modify Minecraft, program drones, and even explore STEM.
Whether your child loves Minecraft or Barbie™, Tynker offers coding courses to teach them key programming skills.
Learn to code with Tynker!
*** Parents’ Choice Gold Award
*** Academics' Choice Award
*** Tillywig Brain Child Award
*** Selected for Everyone Can Code program by Apple
*** Editor's Choice, Children's Technology Review
*** Rated 5 stars for Engagement, Common Sense Media
*** Featured by Apple in Education, Kids, and Best New Apps
*** Rated “Best for 8-14” by USA Today
• Learn to code by playing puzzles and games
• Use block coding to create games, math art, apps, and more
• Use loops, conditional statements, functions, and subroutines to find treasure
• Learn sequencing and pattern recognition while collecting candy
• Animate creatures and code their behaviors
• Switch between block coding and Swift
• Solve coding puzzles using Swift programming
• Learn programming for AR games and apps
CRYSTAL CLASH — NEW
Battle your friends with code. Write code to cast fireballs, avoid incoming spells, and collect power-ups. Program your hero to victory and climb the leaderboard in this new multiplayer coding arena game!
• Learn to code drones, minidrones, Sphero, Ollie, LEGO® WeDo, and more
• Program drone flight paths and stunts
• Design Minecraft skins, items, mobs, and blocks – and then launch them!
• Use coding to change mob behaviors and build instant structures
LEARNING WITH BARBIE™
• Explore 6 careers with Barbie™ “You Can Be Anything”
• Use programming to animate characters, create music, and more
• Learn how programming can be used in all parts of life
COMMUNITY CODING EDUCATION
• Learn coding with our library of courses and activities
• Search millions of community-generated coding projects
• Tynker works in conjunction with Apple’s Schoolwork app
CODE AT SCHOOL
• Teach with the app used in 80,000+ schools
• Take advantage of coding lesson plans, classroom management, automatic assessment, and more
• Add coding to any subject with our STEM coding courses
• Great for the Hour of Code!
Tynker’s coding games teach kids important lessons and skills. Program drones, Minecraft mods, games, and more with Tynker – download now!
If you choose to purchase a Monthly or Yearly subscription to access premium courses and tutorials, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of each term. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Current price for a Monthly plan is $9.99 USD per month, and the price for a Yearly plan is $59.99 USD per year; pricing may vary from country to country.
What is Tynker?
Computer programming is an important 21st century skill that kids can start learning at any age. While coding with Tynker, kids apply skills such as critical thinking, pattern recognition, focus, problem solving, debugging, resilience, sequencing, spatial visualization, and algorithmic thinking. The Tynker visual language makes it easy for them to learn and apply concepts like conditional logic, repetition, variables, and functions – the same coding concepts as any mainstream programming language.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great game, but a few additions needed
I’m loving Tynker, especially the Minecraft mods and adding. Though I suggest adding resource and mash-up packs, which could be made when making a new add-on. Resource packs could be use to group together multiple add-on(except skins) and installing them would add a texture pack containing all textures in the resource pack. It would also add a behavior pack if necessary containing all behaviors in the pack. Mash-up packs could have skins and other add-ons and when installed would save pictures for all the skins in the pack, a texture pack for all textures in the pack, and a behavior pack if necessary containing all behaviors in the pack.
Huge problems on community
First of all I love tynker, but I just can’t enjoy community!!!!!! So community is a place where you share projects and you watch them and give them likes! But there is a Tynker club, and they’re kinda like, Friends. they call each other TF. Which stands for Tynker Friends. And they make projects for each other. And sometimes they say “if you are not this person go away this project is not for you!” So they basically don’t let any other person except their friends watch their projects. Which I find very rude. And unfair, I know that the administrator can reject projects if they’re inappropriate. and I think those projects should get rejected. And also there is bullying! So you shouldn’t just reject projects that have Bad words and inappropriate art.
Oh and PS you should add more sound
So first of all, my rating, I think it’s a great programming game, I enjoy it, it’s fun to create things. Sometimes it freezes though. That’s annoying. Anyways, I want to say something that makes me feel proud.. I reached 1.1K views! I’m so so lucky. And thankful. I screamed when I saw it. Now for my question, lots of people have little account things, I’d like to know how to create one so my fans could see more of my work and I could create more content for them weekly. Thanks so much for reading, Iz🙃
- Neuron Fuel, Inc.
- 222.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Neuron Fuel, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Tynker Premium $59.99
- Tynker Premium $9.99
- Dragon Journey $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.