Typ-O HD is an easy to use dyslexia app that helps you write without spelling errors. Typ-O HD uses a powerful word prediction engine and a sophisticated spelling error model to help you write, even if your spelling isn't perfect. The integrated synthetic voice let you hear the word prediction suggestions before selecting and check your text before emailing or pasting it into other applications. The app is designed for children or adults with dyslexia.
Typ-O HD allows you to use the speech recognition tool which gives you the possibility to speak the word that you want to write *
- word prediction available in UK English, US English, German, Spanish and French
- choose themes for the US English dictionary: math, physic, chemistry, history, biology, engineering, sociology
- change the look of the app: background colour; font; prediction keys
- speech recognition
- listen to your word before you select it
- Dropbox sync
- save your notes inside the app
- voice output
- phrase prediction
- send email or print directly from the app
- spell check - Typ-O knows the most common spelling mistakes, and will often suggest words even if you have misspelled them
*available on iPad only
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The best app
If you struggle with spelling and writing this is the best app. I tried about every spelling app this is the best especially if you have a learning disability
A solid update to a great program
Works extremely well. The update has many new and useful features. Voice could be better, but it's perfectly useful and the price is definitely right for such a quality product.
Good option for struggling spellers
This app has many helpful features for the struggling writer. The megaphone icon to hear the choices is especially useful. It would be great if there was an option to increase the font size and also a plain white page background. The current page views do not offer a high contrast, which can make reading and writing more difficult for some. All-in-all, a good product for the price.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.