TypeApp is a free, secure email app providing a top-notch email experience while managing all your email accounts from one completely customizable mail app. With instant smart push notifications, packaged in an intuitive & easy to use design, TypeApp is the perfect replacement for your stock email client
All Your Mail Accounts in One Email App
Supporting IMAP, POP3 as well as Exchange protocols. TypeApp automatically configures them once you sign in. View & sync all your email accounts from one Unified Inbox, while enjoying lightning fast true push email.
Simplifying Email with Clusters
Automatically combine relevant emails into a single expanding slot using TypeApp smart Clusters as well as set different notification sounds for specific services. With Clusters, you can control all emails from a specific sender and with multi-edit quickly moving, deleting, or marking clusters as spam is simple.
Smart & Powerful
● Push notification service for most email providers
● Add any number of accounts and sync multiple mailboxes from all your providers in one unified interface
● Smart Mobile Notifications - Do not Disturb Mode (Quiet hours), Take action directly from the notifications and customize it just the way you like it
● Touch ID & Passcode so your email is always protected
● Signature - customize your signature using rich-text elements such as Italic, Bold
● Days to Sync – Saves memory for offline use
● Smart Dynamic Conversations – Makes email a breeze
● Color Coding - Each account receives a distinct color so you can instantly know which of your accounts received an email in the Unified Inbox view
● Sender's Avatar - Your contacts photos help you glance your incoming mail faster
● Services Logos - Easily spot popular services, and decide what action to take
● Quick Filters - Easily filter emails by unread/flagged
- Improved search
- Bug fixes and improvement
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I'd give it a 4/5 there are something's that could be tweaked but it's nothing I'd delete the app over and I'm sure it will only get better. I like the layout and just how it's all laid out and what not is why it was brought to my attention. I'm picky about my email and have had a hard time finding one that I like enough to actually stick with. This app has lasted over 2 weeks so it must be some typa sign! Woohoo!
Hate the new update!
Having a hard time deleting emails! Keeps reappearing right after I swipe down to sync. It’s annoying. Also how can I change the font size? It is too small for my eyes. Emails take a long time to load. Searching for emails takes a long time to load. What did you guys do? Can you fix it? Thaaaaaannnkks k bai. Also when you swipe to see all your accounts on the side, why did you guys change that? Before it was more intuitive to have it in the same area with the colored dots instead of opening a new plain window. Ugh. #frustrated
Update: Had to delete the app. Was my favorite for years but now I cannot seem to get my emails to sync anymore (gmail, yahoo, outlook). Horrible update.
Meh. I looked for better
I have a gmail address for work and one for home. I had to use my favorite email app Spark for work because I needed certain features that — interestingly — nobody else seems to offer (like BCC alternate address so that I can send to my CRM). Yes, I want separate email programs for work and personal so that I can keep them separate and not be distracted by either.
I really wanted to like this app for personal. I don’t know if BlueMail is by the same company or not but boy do they have so similar looks — except this has smaller icons that I think appears cleaner. The only problem is the gmail delay: this same thing happens with Apple mail where I delete gmail emails, close the program, and the email comes back. Ugh! There are a lot of things to like here, though, so if don’t have gmail or don’t experience this delay issue, give this a try.
Me? I search for another: Edison seems promising.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.